Who should my first be????

NicolesCloset

sassy mama!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
I really love Nicole Richies Chanels. I would love to have the red flap one. I get confused with the names. Or even the black. Where can I go to get something at a great price?:tup:

"Great price" and Chanel are just not synonomous. The classics never go on sale. The best you can hope for is eBay but finding a "deal" is rare. Stores like Saks and NM sometimes have gift card events where you'll get up to about $500 or so depending on how much you spend.

That red bag Nicole has is vintage and finding one is unlikely. Red is highly coveted and tends to end up selling on eBay for well over retail.

If you are going to go the vintage route and look on ebay, just make sure you pop all the links on the authenticate page at the top, there are sooo many fakes out there, dont get burnt :smile:

What would you say a classic flap bag would cost? It doesnt have to be vintage. Something that looks like hers. But it doesnt have to be. I guess I would have to save

What would you say a classic flap bag would cost? It doesnt have to be vintage. Something that looks like hers. But it doesnt have to be. I guess I would have to save:hysteric: