Who Says It's Gotta Be Red?! Reveal!

tobefetching

bagaddicted
O.G.
Jan 9, 2012
I was distraught as Christmas was approaching because I didn't have a single red bag. I searched and searched but everything was too dark, too orange... No true reds! Then, somehow, I ended up with a GREEN bag. I'm not a fan of green but my oh my, on Black Friday I picked up a Jade Juliette. Gorgeous bag... But I carried it for over a month straight and was SO happy to put it away after Christmas (I still love the bag and will break it out again... in a few more months!)

Then January came and so did the red bag insanity. Valentine's day! So I've been hunting, again, for a true cherry red bag in a style that I'd actually like. Fail...

Well, thanks to 4ever, I received a stunning... mind blowing... made me crazy searching for it... fuchsia Molly!

And I just happened to finally get this pink owl and heart fob at my outlet last weekend. Who needs red?! It's a pink Valentine's day for me! I like pink better anyway. Perfect!

image-2117392684.jpg
Little cutie.

image-1231710174.jpg
Tada!!! :heart:

image-1928376895.jpg
Back pocket! I forgot this detail since my colorblock Molly doesn't have a back one.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to 4ever!