Who said the matching bag with the shoes isnt trendy????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    Hello Girls ... I was thinking about this topic a lot . Matching bag with the shoes has a long story . Now we are more open for change , me mix , we love it. But I found it out any time i am buying bag or shoes i start to think hmmm... what they can match ( even I was wearing mixed items). Few days ago my CL Lady Gres arrived in pewter color :yahoo: , and they just match perfect my Chloe bag ....nad I love it .... who said the matching bag with the shoes isnt trendy ???? I think can be always classy ...
    What you think ????

Attached Files:

2. No problem. Just wanted to show you that great minds think alike :flowers:

3. beautiful

4. Thank you my dear... :biggrin:

5. gorgeous!!

6. great pairing!

7. :okay: So cute!

8. Absolutely fab! Those are gorgeous shoes, btw. Matching shoes and bag is always classy.

9. Very nice! :smile:

10. Great pairing!

11. fabulous!

12. I love to match my shoes with my bag!

13. #15 Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
    Thank you Girls for all great words !!! I think we are more happy in our life if we have some passion, even if our other half dsnt understand...

Ther is more pic of love...:heart: ( the L.A.M.B. an last pic are more brown than shown , not burgundy)

Attached Files: