Who rides scooters??? =)

I had a black Honda Piaggio LT50 for about a year...I miss it so much, but my commute is longer than 5 mins now. It was a LOT of fun.

My DH joked that since I'm so small, it looked like a huge motorcycle instead of a scooter, hehe.

iluvshopping - thanks!!! the Genuine Buddy is the one i think i am most interested in (love the Stella too so i guess i'll just have to go visit the showroom). did yours come with a 2 year warranty and 1 year road side assistance? I read on a forum/review that those two things came standard so I wanted to ask. ;)

i'm not sure about the warranty but it probably is 2 years and it did come with 1 year road side assistance! i didn't even know about that until i received a letter from genuine after i bought my scooter! so that was a nice surprise.

if you want one you might want to buy one now! especially if your dealer has some in stock. they're selling like crazy and i think most places can't keep them in stock. the last time i was at my dealer taking mine in for it's first service they only had one scooter in the show room and it was sold.

i'm not sure about the warranty but it probably is 2 years and it did come with 1 year road side assistance! i didn't even know about that until i received a letter from genuine after i bought my scooter! so that was a nice surprise.

if you want one you might want to buy one now! especially if your dealer has some in stock. they're selling like crazy and i think most places can't keep them in stock. the last time i was at my dealer taking mine in for it's first service they only had one scooter in the show room and it was sold.

thanks!! :yes: