Who prefers 120s?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I was just thinking back to my first pair of 120s, and how I could barely handle walking in them for more than an hour. And now, a year later, I wear them every day.

I don't even remember when this happened. I can't imagine going back to wearing shorter heels all the time!

All those pairs of lower heels, I barely wear them now!

I think we started to have this discussion at the NYC meetup. Is this something other tPFers are experiencing with Louboutins?

2. I still can't wear 120s all the time, but I realized that compared to my 100s, they just look so much sexier! It makes me want more, even though I can barely walk in them.

3. laureen, all it took was me wearing them every day.

I know there are others that prefer 120s. LVPiggy only wears 120s!

4. Are you talking about 120s w/o the platform? If so then NO CAN DO. :sad:

5. I think that's what she means.

What about even higher ones with platform? How are they in comparison?

6. I love 120s! I'm more comfortable all day in Rolandos over Pigalles though.

7. Hearing that all the wearers of 120s struggled at first is so inspirational. I can't wait to graudate to that height. 120 mm not counting the platform that is.

8. I am also more of a tightrope artist but I love 120' :wlae:

9. Not me. 100s are great, thanks, and I'll happily take an 85 in some styles.

120 with a platform is doable, but without? Forget it :P. It's not even a "wish I could, but can't handle it" -- I'm not even interested!

10. This is why I only want 140 Declics now!!

I don't own any 120s without a platform, but I am sure that will change.

11. Actually, I guess that all of mine have platforms. I didn't consider that. Oh for shame, I'm not as hardcore as I think!

12. :roflmfao: You're cute purly!

13. oh, i wear nothing but 120's when i am going out now. I do have lower heels but those are almost never touched now unless i need shoes for some major shopping or work.

14. 120's all the way!:greengrin:

15. jimmy, I'm a bit confused about Declic heights, so I'm just going to say that the heel of my 120 Declics measures 140mm and they have a 20mm platform which makes them feel like 120mm'ers. I can't walk in them yet:roflmfao: but I'm motivated!