who owns this bag? (speedy 25 or 30 empreinte leather in noir, new style)

Jan 22, 2015
I would love some feedback on how this bag is holding up and how you have been liking it or disliking it. Also, 25 or 30? I have a 30 speedy B in Damier, but I was wondering if the 25 was nicer in the black leather? Any input at all would be great! Also, has anyone bought the additional strap, to enable carrying it on the two different lengths, like the original speedy b three piece straps? The 25 comes with the long crossbody strap and the 30 comes with just the shoulder strap. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 3.59.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 3.59.21 PM.png
    555.2 KB · Views: 1,015
I love it so much,so far the perfect bag for me.I didnt buy extra strap because the lenght of the strap is perfect.
This one is lighter and more structured than the older empreinte.Mine is in noir in 25.

Reactions: foxylock
I love it so much,so far the perfect bag for me.I didnt buy extra strap because the lenght of the strap is perfect.
This one is lighter and more structured than the older empreinte.Mine is in noir in 25.

I've been wondering the same... how long have you had? Also wondering if the shape will hold up over time?

I have it for 2 months now,but my friend's is almost 9 months.Used everyday as a crossbody bag but still no mishaping of the leather.I dont use mine as a crossbody because the older version loose its shape when wearing crossbody so Im a little traumatized lol.

I would love some feedback on how this bag is holding up and how you have been liking it or disliking it. Also, 25 or 30? I have a 30 speedy B in Damier, but I was wondering if the 25 was nicer in the black leather? Any input at all would be great! Also, has anyone bought the additional strap, to enable carrying it on the two different lengths, like the original speedy b three piece straps? The 25 comes with the long crossbody strap and the 30 comes with just the shoulder strap. Thanks so much!

Any idea how much just the shoulder strap would cost? I didn't realize they would even just sell the strap. I'm interested in the 25 in noir but the strap is too long. Definitely will miss that 3 piece strap from the older model.

I bought the 25 but returned it after I tried it with all my stuff inside at home. It was too heavy for me personally, but I don't carry heavier bags anymore. It's a pretty bag though and nice strap length, very useful and carefree!

Hi ladies!

After looking for a replacement for my Neverfull for awhile I believe I want a Speedy Empreinte. The only thing I can't decide on is the size - 30 or 25. Maybe you could give me a hint? My local store does not have any Speedy Empreinte 25 in stock, only 30, so it's hard to decide virtuallly.
I see 2 point which matter:
1. Size - roomy enough to carry some papers, umbrella and similar bigger stuff
2. I really love (as seen online) the Raisin color available for Empreinte 25, otherwise Noir

If any of you have 2 of these to take a side by side modeling pic, that would be just great!

TIA

Reactions: Pooka123
I have had the noir 25 since the nm came out and love it. It is holding up very well. Not using it so much for the summer preferring lighter/brighter colours but it has had a lot of use. I did get the om strap as I am much more an on the shoulder person than cross body. I believe the strap is about £200. 25 holds plenty for me. Not sure about lots of paperwork but would take a small brolly.

Reactions: Rani
I have had the noir 25 since the nm came out and love it. It is holding up very well. Not using it so much for the summer preferring lighter/brighter colours but it has had a lot of use. I did get the om strap as I am much more an on the shoulder person than cross body. I believe the strap is about £200. 25 holds plenty for me. Not sure about lots of paperwork but would take a small brolly.
I didn't know you could purchase the om shoulder strap, that is good to know. The long strap is what has been holding me back from purchasing this bag. I wish they didn't change it.