~Who owns the beautiful Julianne in gray?~

klj

O.G.
Jul 27, 2009
Portland, OR.
I have been thinking seriously of getting a Julianne( I'll have to save up for this purchase!)..and trying to find a color that isn't black and brown(that's what I seem to navigate to)..I've only seen the bag on line and not IRL..so I'm curious how you feel about the color. It looks gorgeous online!

Thanks!:smile:

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
LoveCoachMore will be along soon I'm sure, but she has one! Maybe check out some of her threads where she posted pictures :tup: It is indeed gorgeous!

Dec 14, 2008
Have you seen the walnut and the grass juliannes? Both are beautiful, depending on what you are looking for. I love the grass ( a green apple color!). Also, on the Japan website you can see the ginger julianne. I have the ginger sabrina and love the color, not sure about the bag though, so I'm thinking about trying to order the ginger julianne and returning the sabrina.

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
I had never been a Madison fan but started wearing my lilac Julianne - I really love it - was even able to wear it cross body at times on vacation last week. The leather is much nicer than I expected.
I saw the gray in the boutique and it is a great color -
I wonder at what point the gray will hit the outlet?