Who owns a Roxbury in PERLE?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Who owns a Roxbury in perle? I would now if this colour is VERY susceptibel to colour transfer.Thank you!!

2. I have Perle Bedford, agenda and cles and have received no color transfer on any. Do not set on magazines or newspapers, and I do keep my agenda in its cover when it is inside a MC with red lining... careful with lipstick on fingers, etc. But, I have had no problems with any perle items and I have had 3 since October... I think the Roxbury is gorgeous in perle...

3. Thank you very much, Veronika! I'll have a look at the Roxbury in the 3 colours, but perle is very elegant!

4. I have the roxbury in perle. It does look very elegant and i got compliments on it! I try to keep it away from jeans, newspaper etc....so far I have no problem w/ this bag. Go for it!

5. I have the roxbury perle and i have no problem...i like the strap that came with it.....u can leave the strap on and just push it inside if u dont wanna use it, and pull the string out when u wash your hands and carry it on your shoulder.
    i think the roxbury perle is really nice...it kind of reminds me of the multicolore shirley, but better cuz its roomier.
    so far i have no transfers or anything.....
    the perle color is very beautiful...its sooo delicious and elegant.

6. The Roxbury in perle in just stunning.
    I hope you get one :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice