Who owns a RED LV bag??

1. Do you use it often? Is the color very bright? Can you post a pic of you with it on? I am thinking of the red/silver Jasmin, but I don't know if red is so bright of a color that it would stick out like a sore thumb kwim? Thanks guys!!!

2. i have a red jasmin with the gold hardware. imo, red is a neutral, so it goes with everything

3. I love redddd! I think everyone should have one nice red bag in their collection. :yes:

4. I have the red (rouge) vernis Biscayne Bay GM. This is an older picture but still works :biggrin:

[​IMG]

5. I used to have a red Houston, the color was simply fab! Red does go with everything :yes:

6. I have a red epi Speedy 25 with the titanium hardware. It is absolutely gorgeous! I use it a lot. In fact I went out to dinner with DH last night and I used it. I wore black slacks and a floral blouse that had black/white/red. It looked great! I also use it with jeans to! It really does go with a lot. It's a nice shot of color!

7. I think red epi is a little more versatile than the vernis. You can dress it up/down more easily.

8. I have a geranium le fab and I wear it with a lot, it's not a true red but a salmon color. Here is a picture...

IMG_0224.jpg
  9. I only have a Red Epi wallet right now but I love the color so much that I plan on getting a handbag in the same color (eventually!)

10. I have red vernis reade Pm..I carry it when I have something red on or when I wear complete black outfit..

reade.JPG
  11. sorry for blurry pic, ****ty cell cam

12. totally agree!

13. Wow, y'all look great with your red bags. All this red is definitely making me want a red bag. I am thinking of a red epi speedy, but my dilemma is what color hardware? I may want to get matching pieces on eBay to match it so Im thinking gold is easier to find. However, I do love the silver. I just got back from a trip to Bal Harbour and I actually got to play with the bags and see them up close! Thats a treat for me since there isn't an LV too close to me. I wasnt too impressed with the perforated speedy. I had planned on buying one. Anyway, gold or silver hardware, RED epi speedy it shall be! Im thinking a 30 so I dont outgrow it either.

14. Oh and by the way LVbabydoll, I totally LUV the red vernis on you. It looks HOT! Too bad they discontinued red vernis. It was a lovely colour.

15. i think the red epi looks best with gold harware.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice