Who owns 100 bags now?

it takes me a while to select one bag sometimes...i like to think about it, see how i can personalize it to my own specifications and enjoy it...if i had saved all my bags since college i'd have 100+, but, i sell them on ebay and buy new ones...i'm kind of feeling like everyone else...why's 100 the magic number? but good luck to you on your collecting!!!!

if i had saved all my bags since college i'd have 100+, but, i sell them on ebay and buy new ones...

ITA... I'm sure that lots of tPFers have purchased 100+ bags in their lifetimes, but have sold/donated/given away lots of bags as their tastes changed and they aquired new ones. (I'm definitely in this category. :P)

In fact, some tPFers have said that they pride themselves on "editing" their collections to only have the perfect 10-15-20-30 bags. That can actually be more difficult than just buying a ton of bags.

Wow, for me I'd rather focus on getting what I will love and use, not quantity.

I probably have closer to 100 pairs of shoes and "only" about 25 bags.

ITA... I'm sure that lots of tPFers have purchased 100+ bags in their lifetimes, but have sold/donated/given away lots of bags as their tastes changed and they aquired new ones. (I'm definitely in this category. :P)

In fact, some tPFers have said that they pride themselves on "editing" their collections to only have the perfect 10-15-20-30 bags. That can actually be more difficult than just buying a ton of bags.

^me too, if I didn't sell all the bags that I owned since I started to buy a bag...I believe that I had purchased 100+ bags already...

And so true, it's not hard to have 100 bags if the bags are affordable, but to have 30 dream bags in 1-2 years (all high end brands) is not easy for me.

But believe me, I can easy to point out 100 bags that I want and I dream about, and 40% are LV. I know that I am so greedy...:sneaky:

I'd only want 100 bags if I had a big enough house(s), several luxury cars, and a private jet. LOL... otherwise, it's too impractical for me! Right now I probably have about twenty bags.

I can't imagine ever having 100 bags. I think even if I had Bill Gates type money I still wouldn't want 100 bags. That many options would just be too confusing, it takes me long enough to get ready in the morning with the 10 bags I have now...

I have WELL OVER 100- I'm over 300 !!!!! But again, they are nto all high-end bags either. I'm very lucky to have a large enough house, my hubby converted one of our extra bedrooms into a huge dressing room for me so I have 18 feet of shelf space and 7 Rubbermaid tubs full of bags....... don't even ask me about shoes !!! hahahahahaha
OOOHhhhhh...love to see pictures!

Certainly not in Current Rotation, nor even Current Rotation and Downstairs Closet Reserve Contingent added together, but once we get into counting evening bags and Boxed Somewhere Yesterbags (which is where any "famous names" would be reposing) I am afraid I must hang my head, trace the carpet pattern with my toe, mumblingly acknowledge that decades of my packratting, hoarding ways have indeed plunged me into the dingy demimonde of Three Digit Shame...

I got up to 21 last year and then had a bit of a purge. One is not enough 21 felt like they were starting to take over.

Now I'm at 6 with one (possibly two) planned purchase(s) for the fall/winter. After them I think I'll be all set for a while.