Who out there owns a Miranda?

TallyCoachMom

Oct 25, 2008
I LOVE her - Holy Cow, she's the most beautiful bag I've ever seen! :drool::drool::drool:
Does anyone know how she carries? Is she comfy? I'd love to see some modeling pics if anyone has some - I searched the threads and the Coach Catwalk but I couldn't find any! I'm really loving this bag and would love to hear about your Miranda's!
TIA!

WhoWho

WhoWho
Nov 30, 2008
I have it in leather in bordeaux...its amazing but your hands will get sore carrying it...very heavy even before you put anything in it. heavy means good quality!!

Oct 24, 2008
Texas
I have her in Black, Bordeaux and Blue. IMO one of the most classic, stunning bags Coach has ever made. She is not for everyone though. She weighs as much as a carry on suitcase and has to be arm or hand carried. That being said, they are my all time favorite Coach bags. So much so that I am in the process of looking for duplicates of all the ones I have.

I think I need therapy...lol

mbparcia

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
At the LV store
I have a black Miranda and she is beautiful, I love her but I find it too big and heavy for me (I am 5'4) I have only used it 2 times.. :crybaby:
I also have a Gigi and a Luci that I also find heavy and I hardly ever use, (I believe the Miranda is heavier).
I have been thinking about giving my Miranda up, since I don't use her.. but then, I am hoping that all the working out at the gym makes me stronger so that I can finally carry her for more than a few minutes without feeling that my arm is falling off :sad:
It is a very classy and beautiful bag but it is very heavy.
I will take some pictures and post them if you want to see.

Feb 16, 2007
Denver is my new home!
I have a navy one that I never carry. It's beautiful but it just sits in my closet. I wear so much black that I have a hard time figuring out how to make it work. The color is amazing... I really need to learn to wear colors other than black!

I've been thinking about listing it for weeks but since there isn't really anything I want at the moment, she's just sitting! SO sad!