Who out there is addicted to LV as well?

I like LV but can't afford it at this point, though I do have a gorgeous little vintage LV cosmetic case that I picked up for £5 in a rummage sale, authenticated by the lovely girls in the LV forum... best deal ever!

I refuse to carry consumer credit-card debt, so I figure when I can afford it without CC's, then I might grab a nice LV. I loooove the azur Speedy...

At one point I was way too addicted to LV. But I narrowed my collection down to my very favs. which is my damier azur speedy 30 and matching damier azur french wallet, and my mono batignolles horizontal and lots of accessories.
I really do love both but find myself using Coach way more.

I'm itching to get a damier (or mono) speedy 30. I could order from elux, but I want the whole "boutique experience" for losing my LVirginity. The closest boutique is in Nashville, and I'll either be there or in Atlanta sometime this summer so I'm trying to wait.

I am just generally a lover of beautiful bags. Coach is my first love simply because it was the first "name" I can (and really, still...) afford. I can drool over Coach and not be talking 2+ months salary!

I'd love to get a classic Chanel, a great motorcycle bag, a Fendi Spy, and add to my humble LV collection. Right now I've got a lovingly pre-owned Speedy 25 that's beautiful and classic. I'm good on LV for now, but love drooling!

LV is my first love! :love: I spotted my first one the day I moved to Texas over 25 years ago and HAD to have one! Over the years, I have had many of them and then took a break for awhile and returned. However, I "returned" a little too much! :shame: Over the last year, I bought waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much LV! Narrowed it down to my favorites now and I have been on a ban from the LV forum since then. I am too scared of what I will do (buy!) if I start reading it again! :nogood:

Coach actually fits my lifestyle more now anyway and I like that there are many styles, colors, etc. -- not to mention a little more reasonable with cost!

Right now, I have more LV bags but more Coach accessories... my favorite LV is my Damier Chelsea -- if I had to get rid of every single bag I own except for one, I'd keep the Chelsea!

Tried it for a while, and I'm just not that impressed. I have a Speedy 25 and a mono pochette. I'd rather dabble in the lesser-known (outside of tPF, that is!) designers like Bulga, Kooba, Tano, etc. I am more impressed with their leathers and workmanship than with the LV canvas. I've handled the LV leathers and don't find them to be worth the price (JMO - don't throw tomatoes!).