Who ordered the speedy bb from the LoL collection?

Here you go.
I must admit I only ordered the LOL BB for the size and the detachable strap but I wasn’t sure I would like the pattern. Well in person the bag is quite lovely. The weird stretch marks in different colors actually match every outfit perfectly!! I actually busted out laughing as I was trying it on because I was so pleasantly surprised and delighted! While I love the Nano Speedy I actually LOVE the BB more due to the detachable strap and practical size.
Now one negative about this bag. The adjustable strap is ridiculously long! Even at the shortest length it was too long on my 5’ petite frame. Did they not test this?? Do they not know there are some of us who are vertically challenged? Luckily it is detachable so I’m using my monogram strap I purchased a few months ago for he Favorite Bag.
See the photo of the straps. Top is from the LOL BB, then my Monogram Strap and the bottom is from the Speedy B 25. It’s longer by a good 7”!!

Not a deal breaker since I can swap it out. So if you’re not sure about the pattern give it a try you might like it in person.
Beautiful bags

I am having issues receiving the bag (lol x lv speedy bb)- I cannot receive it at home or at work. I always have online purchases sent to the local boutique but it was not possible when I placed this order for this limited collection. So I figured when I placed the order I would contact LV in the interim and switch shipping to the store. Well, it shipped unexpectedly and to my home- I was not there to receive it. So I contacted the 1-866 number to have it held at UPS- an hour on the phone but a manager assured me it would go to a local UPS center for pick-up. It was not possible to ship to a store which still confuses me. I went tonight and guess what? The package was sent back to LV- I was told UPS will not under any circumstance hold an LV shipment because of fraud! And I was reprimanded for dealing with such a criminal company as LV by a UPS agent! I do not know if it is a local UPS policy not to hold LV shipments for pick-up or system-wide. I really did not care to find out. Unbelievable- as you can imagine, I was livid because the bag is now on its way back to NJ. If it cannot be re-routed to my local LV store, then I will likely have to cancel the order.

This experience has been a real turn-off with the way LV is so inflexible and for UPS to take such a stand with LV shipments. The UPS person said this has been the policy for about a year with LV. I wonder what happened to cause this? If I were running LV, I would not use a shipper that bad-mouthed me. Geez- this is too much to spend for this kind of treatment and is making me question whether I want to continue buying LV. I felt like I needed a shower after tonight's experience.

Last edited:
I can see UPS being extra careful with LV products, mainly due to their price point coupled with the fact that LV will charge UPS for any deviation of signature at address listed, regardless of the issue. With that said, it sucks that you had your bag sent back to the warehouse, but I’m sure Client Services can reship it to you once they get it back. UPS, nor any other carrier will change the shipping address once a product has been shipped, so that part is normal.

Here you go.
I must admit I only ordered the LOL BB for the size and the detachable strap but I wasn’t sure I would like the pattern. Well in person the bag is quite lovely. The weird stretch marks in different colors actually match every outfit perfectly!! I actually busted out laughing as I was trying it on because I was so pleasantly surprised and delighted! While I love the Nano Speedy I actually LOVE the BB more due to the detachable strap and practical size.
Now one negative about this bag. The adjustable strap is ridiculously long! Even at the shortest length it was too long on my 5’ petite frame. Did they not test this?? Do they not know there are some of us who are vertically challenged? Luckily it is detachable so I’m using my monogram strap I purchased a few months ago for the Favorite Bag.
See the photo of the straps. Top is from the LOL BB, then my Monogram Strap and the bottom is from the Speedy B 25. It’s longer by a good 7”!!

Not a deal breaker since I can swap it out. So if you’re not sure about the pattern give it a try you might like it in person.

I love that you called them stretch marks! Literally LOL. Thank you for all the detailed pics, I will definitely be bookmarking this thread. I have several speedy 30s and I regret selling my classic 25. It looks like the 25 b and the bb will be just perfect. My nano is probably getting sold. I'd rather have the bb. I'm 5'6 so hopefully the strap won't be an issue. Thanks again!:hugs:

Reactions: scorpiosgirl69
I am having issues receiving the bag (lol x lv speedy bb)- I cannot receive it at home or at work. I always have online purchases sent to the local boutique but it was not possible when I placed this order for this limited collection. So I figured when I placed the order I would contact LV in the interim and switch shipping to the store. Well, it shipped unexpectedly and to my home- I was not there to receive it. So I contacted the 1-866 number to have it held at UPS- an hour on the phone but a manager assured me it would go to a local UPS center for pick-up. It was not possible to ship to a store which still confuses me. I went tonight and guess what? The package was sent back to LV- I was told UPS will not under any circumstance hold an LV shipment because of fraud! And I was reprimanded for dealing with such a criminal company as LV by a UPS agent! I do not know if it is a local UPS policy not to hold LV shipments for pick-up or system-wide. I really did not care to find out. Unbelievable- as you can imagine, I was livid because the bag is now on its way back to NJ. If it cannot be re-routed to my local LV store, then I will likely have to cancel the order.

This experience has been a real turn-off with the way LV is so inflexible and for UPS to take such a stand with LV shipments. The UPS person said this has been the policy for about a year with LV. I wonder what happened to cause this? If I were running LV, I would not use a shipper that bad-mouthed me. Geez- this is too much to spend for this kind of treatment and is making me question whether I want to continue buying LV. I felt like I needed a shower after tonight's experience.

Why didn't they let you send it to the store? When my local store got the nano speedy I paid over the phone and they wouldn't let me leave it at the store, it had to be shipped. Something about not allowing paid purchases to remain in the store. Which I guess makes sense, they don't want to risk selling it to someone else. But wasn't home and it came days after I could've just picked it up.

I don't think LV is the criminal company, I think LV deliveries tempt UPS employees and maybe even buyers to run scams and be dishonest. Picking up at the store should be the most secure because it requires you to show ID.

But given the volume of online sales, they should do like Macy's and have a separate online pick-up space in the store. Then you can't risk someone buying it, because it's in a separate area. I mean if you can't pick it up from LV or UPS, what are your options? Call in sick on the delivery day? (I've actually done this before. lol).

Why didn't they let you send it to the store? When my local store got the nano speedy I paid over the phone and they wouldn't let me leave it at the store, it had to be shipped. Something about not allowing paid purchases to remain in the store. Which I guess makes sense, they don't want to risk selling it to someone else. But wasn't home and it came days after I could've just picked it up.

I don't think LV is the criminal company, I think LV deliveries tempt UPS employees and maybe even buyers to run scams and be dishonest. Picking up at the store should be the most secure because it requires you to show ID.

But given the volume of online sales, they should do like Macy's and have a separate online pick-up space in the store. Then you can't risk someone buying it, because it's in a separate area. I mean if you can't pick it up from LV or UPS, what are your options? Call in sick on the delivery day? (I've actually done this before. lol).
I was able to coordinate a delivery at work. I really do not want to take time off for “stuff” to be delivered- it messes up OT for me plus I just don’t want to. Anyway, speedy is on the way back from the distribution center in NJ.

I normally pick up in store but the lol collection did not allow it. Picking up in store is without question the best way to receive online. You can make sure everything is in order- no empty box, no defects, etc. And if it needs to go back, my store will hand it to UPS.

Thank you for the reply. Fingers crossed speedy is as cute as it looks and is perfect.

Here you go.
Now one negative about this bag. The adjustable strap is ridiculously long! Even at the shortest length it was too long on my 5’ petite frame. Did they not test this?? Do they not know there are some of us who are vertically challenged? Luckily it is detachable so I’m using my monogram strap I purchased a few months ago for the Favorite Bag.

Those pictures look amazing! thank you so much for sharing with us your beautiful speedy bags. I am tempted to get the LOL too. Still making up my mind at the moment.

Reactions: scorpiosgirl69
@LVFloridagirl, I am glad that you got yours and happy with it. I am still waiting for mine. I think I Like BB more than nano which I gave it up already.
Good call and I’m excited for you! It’s such a great size and love the removable strap. Much more functional than the nano. Here a pic next to Alma bb for reference

Attachments

• 64D6CE5B-02D8-4F4F-A379-EE0879AE864B.jpeg
    64D6CE5B-02D8-4F4F-A379-EE0879AE864B.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 318