Who on here still adores Fendi Spy bags?

It really depends on you and if you can deal with the wear for the price you paid. But don't get something just cos it's cheap if there is something that bothers you. There will always be something else that comes along to buy. For me personally I wouldn't be able to handle the wear you described but it's not me who has the bag. Hope you can come to a decision you are happy with!
Thanks
What you said make sense. The seller has offer a small reduction but I think I will return it.
Xxx

Reactions: caruava
Hello,
I would appreciate some advice please.
I just received a normal size dark green spy bag with navy blue handles today. The condition was not as good as the seller described. The lid of the "wand" won't close and some wear in the corners and the base of the handles. However, it is the color I really want and it was fairly inexpensive. Should I keep it or return it? It was a business seller and it has 30 days return policy.
Many thanks in advance ☺

I had the exact same case a few weeks ago with a Spy in Purple. The seller told me it’s in very good condition but at some points the leather was a ribbed off, especially at the corners and around the handles. In addition there was a strong, let’s call it „vintage smell“. Even if it was the exact bag I wanted quite low price, I knew that it will annoy me any time I wear it. If you did not fell in love with it, I would return it and wait for the next to come around

Reactions: Foreverbags
I had the exact same case a few weeks ago with a Spy in Purple. The seller told me it’s in very good condition but at some points the leather was a ribbed off, especially at the corners and around the handles. In addition there was a strong, let’s call it „vintage smell“. Even if it was the exact bag I wanted quite low price, I knew that it will annoy me any time I wear it. If you did not fell in love with it, I would return it and wait for the next to come around
Thanks
I will return it.
Xxx

Fell in love with my medium spy bags, black nappa, and honey with cognac colored handles. I noticed a fair price hike among the ones with logos and tortoise handles! I really hope this comes out as a reissue. It is quite unusual. Not quite a hobo or a satchel, it is like a combo of both!

Fell in love with my medium spy bags, black nappa, and honey with cognac colored handles. I noticed a fair price hike among the ones with logos and tortoise handles! I really hope this comes out as a reissue. It is quite unusual. Not quite a hobo or a satchel, it is like a combo of both!

I went a little crazy last month and bought *counts* SIX vintage Fendi Spy bags!! They were all amazing deals, including a single strap hobo from eBay for $79. I'll post pictures in the next couple days when I get them all together. After using my standard size spy for a few days, I think the baby spy will be my favorite. My stuff is kind of swimming around in the standard spy, but the baby spy seems close to a Speedy 25 capacity wise, which is perfect for me.

I went a little crazy last month and bought *counts* SIX vintage Fendi Spy bags!! They were all amazing deals, including a single strap hobo from eBay for $79. I'll post pictures in the next couple days when I get them all together. After using my standard size spy for a few days, I think the baby spy will be my favorite. My stuff is kind of swimming around in the standard spy, but the baby spy seems close to a Speedy 25 capacity wise, which is perfect for me.
Wow amazing deal

I still have the brown, the copper, the gold, the black velvet with flowers and just ordered the Velvet Squirrel though Poshmark. I used to have the Crackle, but I sold it back to to Trudy. She knows who she is! Lol!

I love my baby spy... SHARE pics when the SIX arrive!!!! This sounds amazing.

I still have the brown, the copper, the gold, the black velvet with flowers and just ordered the Velvet Squirrel though Poshmark. I used to have the Crackle, but I sold it back to to Trudy. She knows who she is! Lol!
ohhhhh sounds so fun! when you get a moment, share a pic! i only have two - a medium one in white/ivory leather (blue-ish tab) and a baby spy one in the ff canvas. very different looks for the same bag. how does everyone style theirs?

I'm still waiting on one more to arrive (brown regular size spy), but here are the first 5 I collected way too quickly. :lol: The black spy is in rough condition, but it was only $200. I did some research and did a few repairs on my own. I'm on the hunt for a full size tribal in excellent condition (my favorite colorway when the bags first came out), and the black is kind of a throw-around bag since the condition isn't the greatest.

To be honest, I don't really care for the brown hobo bag on the top right, but I won it for $79 on ebay so I figured what the heck. If they bring the spy back and the vintage bags become more valuable, at least I can resell it for a profit :giggle:

The baby spy's are actually my favorite. They're a great size, and things don't get "lost" inside the way they do in the large spy. I really love the zuca baby spy's, I'd love to add a multicolor zuca baby to my collection.

IMG_3043.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3045.jpeg
    IMG_3045.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3046.jpeg
    IMG_3046.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3047.jpeg
    IMG_3047.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 11