Who on here still adores Fendi Spy bags?

Let us know how you make out!
Let us know how you make out!
I definitively will update you once I speak with the cobbler however I must admit I am a tad peeved with The Real Real as there is absolutely no way the spots could have been missed and IMO no reason that the issue wouldn’t be disclosed. Thanks again for the tips.

I buy from them quite a bit and have purchased some great bags. But their listings are pretty hit and miss.
I don’t buy preloved bags often however the few times which I have the descriptions have been pretty accurate. I wished the brown spy was listed before I purchased the black as I have far too many black bags but I wanted a baby spy which didn’t have a lot of noticeable wear and I haven’t found a lot of the baby spy bags in good condition listed.

It's not too late...:graucho:
The Fendi Spy was the one that got away for me. I wanted it so badly when it came out. Everyone talked me out of it, but she was still on my mind years later. Picked up a pre loved one last year and it's everything I dreamt it would be. Love, love, love!

Honestly? I have a lot of my unicorn bags at this stage, including Chanel & LV but I bought my Spy because it was a bargain that was too good to pass up and tbh, it's the one bag I will never resell. There is something very special about this bag from the design, to the quality of the construction.. to me, this bag is actually art, during the Spy's heyday I was carrying an LV Pochette and a bag as big as the Spy was horrific to my then 28 year old self lol!

In 2005 a Chanel jumbo flap was about the same price as a Spy... think about that!

Last edited:
I don’t buy preloved bags often however the few times which I have the descriptions have been pretty accurate. I wished the brown spy was listed before I purchased the black as I have far too many black bags but I wanted a baby spy which didn’t have a lot of noticeable wear and I haven’t found a lot of the baby spy bags in good condition listed.
I've been looking as well, and they all seem pretty beat up