Who on here still adores Fendi Spy bags?

I've been wanting a Spy forever and came across one in decent condition and price. There were flaws to it but for the price and condition from the pictures, it is too good a deal to let go. Waiting for it to reach me! Will share pic when I get it :smile: I actually posted in another thread then came across this thread.. Do you guys who like Spy also like the Chloe Paddington and Marc Jacobs Stam (besides Bal City's) ? They were like the IT bags during the same period of time..
If I could get my hands on another Baby Spy in great condition, I would do it in a heartbeat. At first, the handles were throwing me off as I perceived them to be awkward, but this is the best most comfortable arm candy that I have. I also followed the Paddington ad Stam back in those days, and in all honesty, they were really too bulky and heavy to consider back then, and I would pass on them today, just because I am breaking away from weighty bags. You will love your Baby.

If I could get my hands on another Baby Spy in great condition, I would do it in a heartbeat. At first, the handles were throwing me off as I perceived them to be awkward, but this is the best most comfortable arm candy that I have. I also followed the Paddington ad Stam back in those days, and in all honesty, they were really too bulky and heavy to consider back then, and I would pass on them today, just because I am breaking away from weighty bags. You will love your Baby.

The baby spy you mentioned is the one with a zippered closure? I've never actually seen any spy bag in person, only from pictures in mags but I was so in love with the details. I've tried a Paddington and Stam in store but were a little put off by the weight, hence, I've not pulled the trigger to purchase a preloved although I found one with decent price and condition for Paddington. I'm probably receiving my preloved Spy tomorrow! Excited! Do you happen to know if the Fendi Spy bags came with auth card?

Did you ever receive it?

The baby spy you mentioned is the one with a zippered closure? I've never actually seen any spy bag in person, only from pictures in mags but I was so in love with the details. I've tried a Paddington and Stam in store but were a little put off by the weight, hence, I've not pulled the trigger to purchase a preloved although I found one with decent price and condition for Paddington. I'm probably receiving my preloved Spy tomorrow! Excited! Do you happen to know if the Fendi Spy bags came with auth card?

I ordered two Spy bags this month. :whut: But I do think I'll return the Honey spy. It's much too big for my frame. I'm super petite... looks like luggage on me! Baby spys are the perfect size for me.View attachment 4743326View attachment 4743327
You scored! If these bags ever make a comeback, ten bucks says the quality of the leather won't be the same and they will be twice the price.

im loving all your pictures, ladies! I didnt even know what spy bags were until my mom passed me down her 3 different spy bags. I have been obsessed ever since and have literally been on a hunt for a fortune baby spy. thinking of selling one of the baby spy bag to replace it with the fortune. Ive never sold a bag. where do you ladies sell your bags to a new home?

im loving all your pictures, ladies! I didnt even know what spy bags were until my mom passed me down her 3 different spy bags. I have been obsessed ever since and have literally been on a hunt for a fortune baby spy. thinking of selling one of the baby spy bag to replace it with the fortune. Ive never sold a bag. where do you ladies sell your bags to a new home?

I usually do ebay. Which spy bags do you have? Show us!