Who on here are actually SA's?

azn_gq

Dec 29, 2006
Hey everyone! I am new to this forum. I love it. It's great! :yes:
Now I know the source for why our clients sometimes know more than we do. Funny story... Today at work I was surfing on the forum and looking at the new Pomme d'Amour color... literally 20 seconds after, a client asked, "do you guys have the new vernis color." I responded, "oh the new Pomme d'Amour?" As if I knew so much about it. Then we had a brief discussion about the forum. (maybe you had to be there for it...)

So who else on here is an SA and from where? :shrugs:

I'm Nick from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hey everyone! I am new to this forum. I love it. It's great! :yes:
Now I know the source for why our clients sometimes know more than we do. Funny story... Today at work I was surfing on the forum and looking at the new Pomme d'Amour color... literally 20 seconds after, a client asked, "do you guys have the new vernis color." I responded, "oh the new Pomme d'Amour?" As if I knew so much about it. Then we had a brief discussion about the forum. (maybe you had to be there for it...)

So who else on here is an SA and from where? :shrugs:

I'm Nick from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

WHY HELLO THERE!
I am the client that you are talking about in your post ;) Hahaha!
We need to talk more often when I go to LV.

For real? lol. Welcome!

Yes, I can definitely confirm that he is an SA...not like a few of the poser SA's that we've had on here :lol:

Nick, you have no idea how surprised I was when you started asking me about TPF! When we were leaving, my boyfriend thought the whole conversation (and my excitement) was really funny. Do you know who Peggy is, by chance? Asian woman Peggy?

Yes, I can definitely confirm that he is an SA...not like a few of the poser SA's that we've had on here :lol:

Nick, you have no idea how surprised I was when you started asking me about TPF! When we were leaving, my boyfriend thought the whole conversation (and my excitement) was really funny. Do you know who Peggy is, by chance? Asian woman Peggy?

haha thats funny. No idea who Peggy is, she a good client? I may know her by face. Asian woman doesn't really narrow it down, seeing how 70% of the clentele is asian... haha :confused1: