Who on here are actually SA's?

WELCOME!!!!!:yahoo: I reckon it'll be a good idea to keep his identity top secret....:ninja: As we want him here FOREVER!!!! Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the heads up guys. Everyone here is awesome! I will contact the moderator for editing of the thread. If there are any questions regarding anything. Private messages are always welcome and I can answer them to the best of my ability. (Keep in mind confidentiality will have to always be considered.) I love to be a help and don't want to lose the prvillage to do so by being banned of here. (Or worse, out of a job...)

Thanks for understanding guys.

Your friendly neighbourhood SA... :biggrin:

Yes there are!! I am amazed that someone would actually go that far and put their job at stake. It truly is very sad indeed:sad:

Too bad he couldn't create a new username and try to log on that way...he must have gotten into a LOT of trouble. That's so sad- I, too, was wondering where he'd gone off to.

weird I must have missed this thread while I was incommunicado...

oops...was it bad of me to mention tpf to nick in the first place? I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble. I was just sharing my appreciation of tpf with him.
Wait a minute....I remembered something Emiko, Nick, and I were doing one time at LV @HR....... :whistle: hehehe.

WHY HELLO THERE!
I am the client that you are talking about in your post ;) Hahaha!
We need to talk more often when I go to LV.

Oh wow-how wild! LOL And, welcome!

BTW-i just read throught this entire thread, why in the world would someone have called and reported the other SA to their manager? What would be the point of that?