Who on here are actually SA's?

Hi, Nick!
I'm new too and live 3 hours south of you. I don't make it up to Calgary very often but when I go up I always call ahead to make sure you guys have what I want in stock before I make the trip. Maybe you'll get to take my hubby's hard earned money from him next time. ;)

Hi, Nick!
I'm new too and live 3 hours south of you. I don't make it up to Calgary very often but when I go up I always call ahead to make sure you guys have what I want in stock before I make the trip. Maybe you'll get to take my hubby's hard earned money from him next time. ;)

ask for me if you ever need anything. I'll be sure to take excellent care of u!!

WHY HELLO THERE!
I am the client that you are talking about in your post ;) Hahaha!
We need to talk more often when I go to LV.

KARMAN! I remember reading your post asking if the SA u spoke 2 2day about the new vernis was a member etc. HAHA when I saw this post I WAS LIKE OMG :wtf: !!!!!! KARMAAAAAAN! haha

BTW HI NICK! :cutesy:

Yaaay !!! We have a Canadian LV SA :yahoo: Welcoooomeeeee - waiving from Montréal

P.S I'm not a LV SA but my secret dream is to become one :wlae: (in THIS life :roflmfao: ) so maybe I'll have a question or two for you later on...