Who of you are currently living in the Philippines?

i was born and raised in manila but now living in canada. man, i miss filipino foods, miss having maids and drivers:P , miss the beach, miss my old friends (one of my bestfriends live in alabang too) hope to visit sometime soon...

hi to all of you pinays (and maybe we have pinoys here as well)!
anytime you guys ever come to hk just holler! it would be nice to have a tpf meeting here (lots of shopping places, too).:yahoo:

Hey ladies! I was born in Manila but now live in LA. I'll be visiting there in January and February... I'll be in Manila for a few days but will go to Palawan and Cebu too. What's popular there, fashion-wise?

jbelle, manila in a few days is soooo short. but remember to go shopping in greenbelt mall and rockwell mall. Also visit serendra at the fort for great food and ambience and the fort strip, embassy club for night outs. ;)

makeupmama, you're the sweetest!!!!

I'm a Filipina but havent been home for 3 years. I'm currently in California on a business trip but I mostly stay in Singapore & Hong Kong. I'm so looking forward to spending Pasko in the Philippines but my job is pretty hectic at this time of the month. Hopefully I can get away from work next year.

HYSTERIC

I was born and raised in Canada. I've only been to the Philippines once when I was 7. In 3 weeks, I'll be going to the Philippines and Japan for the first time time in 23 years!

I'll be definitely hitting those big malls for sure! Shopping anyone?

DH and I were supposed to visit this March but postponed it until October. I miss the beach!!!! It's going to be DD's first trip to the Philippines. weeeeeeee

filipina also, but was born and raised in new jersey. my parents have a house in sucat paranaque. we were there last year, and will be going again in october...i can't wait! i love it there.