Who needs an outlet...

MakeMeBelieve

Coach Addict...
O.G.
May 10, 2008
When you live close to Dillards!!?!?

My little one did not sleep at ALL last night so we ended up staying home today - she is a little stuffy...but when I ran out to get her medicine I HAD to run by Dillards - lo and behold none of the staff knew the UV, Fuchsia, or Sunflower was actually 50% off and not 30 - so I was able to score a UV Duffle for 50 + 30 today! CRAZY! The leather on this bag is awesome, I was not a duffle fan at all and just couldn't get in to the large black cherry I bought from Macy's (which was in crappy condition when I got it so it was going back anyhow) but this - wow. I didn't realize how much I would love her! I put her on and looked in the mirror and immediately cut the tags - Spring bag FOR SURE! LOVE IT!!!!!

My new baby:
photo1-2.jpg

My other treats today:

photo-4.jpg

ALL of them for only $151.90!!! (Plus our idiotic 9% tax, but whatever.)

SO happy!!!

Wow, what lucky scores!

Seeing these kinds of sales makes me doubly bitter that Canadian Coachies seem to ALWAYS get shafted in terms of deals though. The best we can hope for is 30% off at The Bay (not eBay lol) and that's when the location can even be bothered to carry Coach bags and wallets in the first place. :yucky:

When you live close to Dillards!!?!?

My little one did not sleep at ALL last night so we ended up staying home today - she is a little stuffy...but when I ran out to get her medicine I HAD to run by Dillards - lo and behold none of the staff knew the UV, Fuchsia, or Sunflower was actually 50% off and not 30 - so I was able to score a UV Duffle for 50 + 30 today! CRAZY! The leather on this bag is awesome, I was not a duffle fan at all and just couldn't get in to the large black cherry I bought from Macy's (which was in crappy condition when I got it so it was going back anyhow) but this - wow. I didn't realize how much I would love her! I put her on and looked in the mirror and immediately cut the tags - Spring bag FOR SURE! LOVE IT!!!!!

My new baby:
photo1-2.jpg

My other treats today:

photo-4.jpg

ALL of them for only $151.90!!! (Plus our idiotic 9% tax, but whatever.)

SO happy!!!

love all of them.... awesome deal! yup, if you get good deals like that... then you are sooooo right... who needs an outlet... enjoy them all!

Lovvvvve. I need a damn dillards
Girl. You ain't lying. I never went in this Dillard's until the other day and never would have if people on here hadn't posted such great deals.

What a fantastic deal! Why don't I have a Dillards?!!
Well, if it makes you feel better it's about the only thing I have here haha!

Ooooo! Love the UV.
Thanks - it really is stunning!

I need to stop by Dillards today !
Go go go!!! (Not an enabler, not at all!!!)

Wow, what lucky scores!

Seeing these kinds of sales makes me doubly bitter that Canadian Coachies seem to ALWAYS get shafted in terms of deals though. The best we can hope for is 30% off at The Bay (not eBay lol) and that's when the location can even be bothered to carry Coach bags and wallets in the first place. :yucky:
:sad: I'm sorry you have such bad luck over there in the north! I wish it were easier - shipping stinks over there too!! :hug: I hope you find a crazy good deal somewhere!

omg!!! me, too!!! wish we have a dillard's in my area.....
I really am so on a high right now - I tried duffles on in store and didn't like them. I got the large black cherry Tuesday and was so disappointed in it. I have NO idea why I brought this one home today - the leather was already softening up on it and it just is a dream. I love love love love this bag when I was just hoping that for $121.80 I'd add a little color and like it. SO awesome - SO EXCITED!

omg!!! me, too!!! wish we have a dillard's in my area.....

What a great deal! I love the UV duffle, and the Legacy stripe accessories are very cute...congrats!

love all of them.... awesome deal! yup, if you get good deals like that... then you are sooooo right... who needs an outlet... enjoy them all!

Nice score!!! Love the uv duffle! The legacy stripe accessories are great :biggrin:
Thanks ladies!! I needed a new universal case for my phone and I almost bought this the other day with just the 50% off so I am glad I waited. Super excited!

CONGRATS on all your new goodies!! and, twins on the uv duffle score...I snagged one, too...crazy awesome price, along with a carnelian penny!!

I walked into my Dillard's prepared to see everything wiped out, but cases were full and I could NOT believe the prices, just WOW!!

:woohoo: