Who needs a Whiskey Edith?

Ohmagosh LOL LOL!!! Dogs and DH staring at me like I'm :wacko: .
ET >> In winter I wear tons of sweaters (not all at once),

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, now personally I think that against the neutrals that you listed, the whiskey pops really well with all. I love it against all my camels & beiges too (which the chamois did not work well with). I do like the chamois with greys and it looks really pretty with ivory sweaters that have flecks of yellowy/gold heathering. I also like the chamois with d a medium to light color blue jean.

IF...I like my large chamois, I would wear it with black, browns, neutrals, etc. I kind of hope I don't like it...I purchased 5 pair of shoes today at Sergio Rossi...and I still want a black Ramona... :blink:

Goldens, where have you carried yours so far? Is it comfortable to carry around all day? With the thick handles and no shoulder strap? That is one of my concerns.

Of course, if I keep the whiskey I can get a discount. IF I ever tell RH what I am going to do!

ETenebris said:
Goldens, where have you carried yours so far? Is it comfortable to carry around all day? With the thick handles and no shoulder strap? That is one of my concerns.

Of course, if I keep the whiskey I can get a discount. IF I ever tell RH what I am going to do!

Carrying it by the handle doesn't bother me because that is also how I carry my City. Though with the City, I can throw it over my shoulder (vs. putting it on the ground) when I need to. I'm not worried about setting the Edith down on the floor because it is dark & because it doesn't fall over (yet).

As far as where she's travelled so far.... I've been shopping (grocery store, Mall) and to work with it and just little errands here & there. Carrying it around hasn't bothered me (it's not heavy but then I don't have a ton of things to put in it.. just the basics). And I actually like hand held for a change of pace. Up until this year I've actually stuck mostly to shoulder bags only. But now with getting the City, this, and a few other hand held only bags, I am quite liking them. Sometimes I think they can take on a little dressier appearance with being hand held/crook of your arm held.

:biggrin:

I am the same way...shoulder bags until now. I was trying to break out of my "rut." LOVE my Balenciaga, even hand-held. But it is easier to hold than the Edith for some reason. Maybe because the handles are thinner? And it's not as stiff on my arm when I carry it that way.