Who Need Hermes When You Have CHANEL !?!?!

I love both Chanel and Hermes. I've never had bad service at either.

^^ITA. I have a few Hermes scarves but don't know if I'll ever take the plunge and get a bag. Just not quite my style even if I adore Hermes. Chanel just seems more user friendly to me for some reason. J'adore Chanel :yahoo:

Beautiful purchases! I just love the Kelly :graucho: and the Cerf tote is such a fabulous bag! No matter what designer you love most, as long as you love and enjoy your bags, that is all that matters! Enjoy in the best of health!

Ummm... nevermind Hermes or Chanel, can I hug your dog! I WUV HIM! I LOOOVEEE F. Bullldogs!

OT: Never been to Hermes, but I do love chanel & I do looovvvveee my cerf!

I never think to buy a Hermes and I think I will never buy it as I don't like structure bags. It doesn't look so beautiful to me. I love Chanel more than Hermes.:heart:

I'm not intimidated by Hermes, but their styles are not me at all, enjoy your Chanel!
Swanky, I'm soooo not intimidated by any of the SAs. I went into the Chanel boutique today looking like... well as my BFF would say: CRAP. And I just was like "I'm looking for a bag similar in size to my bag now" ((Prada)) and she was all over it helping me find my gorgeous new
Classic Flap. I LOVE MY CHANEL BAG AND I LOVE THESE FORUMS. Hermes Smermes I say.

oh i agree i much prefer the cerf tote. plus i just don't like the idea of having to charm someone into letting you buy a bag, or having salespeople lord it over you. if you have the money to purchase something, you should be able to, plain and simple.

I think Hermes bag are jus as elegant as Chanel bags.
I walk into Hermes first time last week after buying my new petit shopping tote and found the SA rude to me. Only person nice to me was the doorman.