Who Matches/Coordinates Their wallets and bags?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Once upon a time, i matched my wallets with my bags--especially my LV bags. However, I quit doing that because one, I was afraid of setting my $$$ wallet down and leaving somewhere. Two, it was a hassle to keep switching wallets. I ended up leaving cards, etc. that I needed. Nothing worse than going into the wallet for one item, only to realize it was in another. I love to see sets; however, it just doesn't work for me. My life is a lot different now and i usually stick to a black wallet and switch it from bag to bag.

Was just wondering.....

One wallet? Or one in every color, material, etc.?

megt10 likes this.
  2. I have a black Ralph Lauren wallet I use every day. I switch my bags out too often to change wallets, I would also forget cards or money.
    Once I got pulled over and my license was in my other wallet...

starbucksqueen likes this.
  3. If you do a search there are many threads already on this

Amazona likes this.
  4. I
    Thanks. I think I just searched incorrectly . Sometimes even if a thread is old, trends and tastes change. So, sometimes a thread written in 2008 isn't helpful.

Shelby33 likes this.
  5. Ya I get it. I don’t match. I think slgs are a good place to add color or a cool design or whatever you like.

MKB0925 likes this.
  6. I never match...I use my LV Clemence wallet daily. I don't have time to change them out..

7. I used to match. Buy a wallet for every bag and now it’s a waste of time and money. I used the same wallet for a year and then rotate or buy a new one. I’m not brand loyal so I do like having a wallet for each brand that I have.

8. The latter!:tup:
    Exception: chanel=dislike their wallets.