Who makes this skull scarf?

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
I went shopping at Marshall's to maybe find something there... found a lot of Free People which I don't think I've ever seen there before.
But I found this cute skull scarf, it doesn't say any designer or make on it at all, it didn't even have price tags.

I thought it could possibly be Alexander McQueen and I'm not familiar with their stuff at all but their skull looks -way- different than on this one. It looks like that super light weight material but it's got some body to it, like it doesn't feel like the scarfs I own already that are not big names

This could totally be a nothing brand but I've got a good feeling about it (LOL)

I didn't know if maybe someone finds this to look familiar? I like to know what I'm wearing, you know? haha!

Attachments

• scarf.jpg
    scarf.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 120
  • scarf2.jpg
    scarf2.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Aw, doesn't sound like I scored myself a really nice designer scarf but I do love it! I wasn't familiar at all with that Alexander McQueen and when I saw this I thought OH, I wonder if this is it...? And they sold it to me for $10.00 (like I said, it had NO tags or anything on it) so I was hoping I got a ridiculous deal!!

I do love it, I'm totally into skull scarfs now haha! (and I may be a bit behind on that note : p )

Oh no! The fact that there were no tags or anything on it reminds me of what happened to my boyfriend's mom one day! She was shopping in House of Frasier and had a scarf on earlier but had taken it off and put it on her bag as she was going around looking at things. She put her scarf down and forgot to pick it up and kept walking around (she was in a small section of the shop) and as she was walking to the till, she saw some girl go up to the checkout asking "how much is this scarf?"

And my bf's mom is like "that's MY scarf!!!" So she was lucky she got it back. Maybe that's what happened with yours - which was why there were no tags on it!?