ID these SHOES, please

I LOVE this section of the site. I've had these images saved on computer forever as mystery shoes. First time posting in here so I made sure to scour every page so as not to double post.. It took FOREVER but I feel so much more knowledgeable about shoes now >;)

Any help with ID's on these shoes are greatly appreciated. I've done extensive googling to no avail. Thank you in advance, I will be sure to pay it forward!!

1) Lavender pumps with gold detail:
9vh829.jpg

2) Low cut booties with back studding:
k49o4x.jpg

3) High heel suede pumps with front black (almost) cap:
2eojl1w.jpg

4) Suede booty on the right, think they're CL Lady Daf in suede but a second opinion is appreciated.. I have the Lady Daf in black nappa and the heel is much slimmer
2u5gk8j.jpg

5) Wine Red platform pumps:
1zwon79.jpg

I LOVE this section of the site. I've had these images saved on computer forever as mystery shoes. First time posting in here so I made sure to scour every page so as not to double post.. It took FOREVER but I feel so much more knowledgeable about shoes now >;)

Any help with ID's on these shoes are greatly appreciated. I've done extensive googling to no avail. Thank you in advance, I will be sure to pay it forward!!

9vh829.jpg

k49o4x.jpg

2eojl1w.jpg

4) Suede booty on the right, think they're CL Lady Daf in suede but a second opinion is appreciated.. I have the Lady Daf in black nappa and the heel is much slimmer
2u5gk8j.jpg

1zwon79.jpg

#3 - Louboutins Maggie (first version) in lilac and navy suede

9vh829.jpg

k49o4x.jpg

2eojl1w.jpg

2u5gk8j.jpg

1zwon79.jpg

I actually think #4 is Alexander McQueen from Fall 2011.

ETA: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/alexander-mcqueen-ankle-boot-item-10127850.aspx

IMG_4137.jpg

IMG_4136.jpg

hi to all,

i am looking to id these Prada pumps. I have no clue and google search is not being my bff right now by finding them. lol. much needed help is needed. thank you in advance if anyone can identify them!:smile:

Last edited: