***WHO MAKES THESE? ID these SHOES, please***

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of these shoes or which season they are from. I appreciate your help!!

~Sarah IMG_3792.jpg

2. saw this photo in a drop down menu on The Outnet - can't seem to figure out what the shoes are. Google image search is being no help at all! does anyone know brand of these shoes? thanks!!

bags-image1-am-data.jpg
  3. Hi everyone, hoping someone might recognize these boots that Anja Rubik was wearing in 2013 for Paris FW2014 (whew, I just discovered them)? I'm obsesssssssed with them. Thanks for your help!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Gucci
    Loafer platform
    Not sure of the season
    IMG_8059.jpg

5. Hi @lonek8 they're Pierre Hardy
    11140110_5456439_1000.jpg

6. Can anybody ID these? I just bought the jeans and want the shoes too! They're all over the Frame denim site.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Can anyone ID these? Thanks! IMG_1542390186.447643.jpg

8. They're Adidas X Pharrell Williams. SolarHU or something like that, I'm not sure what model exactly....

9. Thank you! You’re awesome!!

10. giuseppe zanottis from fall 2013

11. Can someone please ID these awesome shoes!? TIA!

reformationshoes.jpg
  12. Hi ladies!

I’ve falled in love with the below pumps. Looking to know which designer they are? As well as style name if possible. If not, designer would be great. A step in the right direction would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!

1C92A483-3E02-4802-A899-9159DB65B777.png
  13. Looks similar to a pvc pair on amazon by olivia and jaymes

14. Louboutin used to have a similar style but the back is different
    [​IMG]