Who makes the best miniature bag charms/keychain?

aksaiyo

O.G.
Aug 8, 2013
I love miniature things and I love bags! I was wondering, who makes the highest quality, most detailed, miniature bags keychains?
I know so far that Balenciaga seem to have good ones, and I've seen a Ferragamo one before? Maybe a Tory Burch one as well? but I was wondering who else makes them? And who makes them best?

I love them mini bag charms (and miniatures) too! You can check out my collection here: http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/a-collection-of-minis-912685.html

The best one I've seen is LV. The quality and detail is amazing, but they're only available second hand now. Past companies who've offered them otherwise are Gucci, Ferragamo, Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Miu Miu, Mulberry, Tory Burch, Coach, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, and Marc Jacobs. That's all I can think of right now.

I love them mini bag charms (and miniatures) too! You can check out my collection here: http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/a-collection-of-minis-912685.html

The best one I've seen is LV. The quality and detail is amazing, but they're only available second hand now. Past companies who've offered them otherwise are Gucci, Ferragamo, Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Miu Miu, Mulberry, Tory Burch, Coach, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, and Marc Jacobs. That's all I can think of right now.

Wow thanks for the link! Love you collection, especially the borough keyfob and ferragamo mini keyfob!

Swarofski makes some too, like this one, also teddy bears and other things. There are tons of cute ones on etsy.

Attachments

• 2015-11-09_06.23.53.jpg
    2015-11-09_06.23.53.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Ok there are lots of pom poms on Etsy. Lots. They do have some other things though, after the hundred pom pons.

Attachments

• 2015-11-09_06.39.27.jpg
    2015-11-09_06.39.27.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 365
I love miniature things and I love bags! I was wondering, who makes the highest quality, most detailed, miniature bags keychains?
I know so far that Balenciaga seem to have good ones, and I've seen a Ferragamo one before? Maybe a Tory Burch one as well? but I was wondering who else makes them? And who makes them best?

I've seen tiny bag charms from Coach, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Furla, Tory Burch, and Fendi. I know MCM makes mini versions of their Stark backpacks, which are really cute (and functional!):
mcmbp.jpg