Who makes the best Blushes??

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
I'm looking for a good blush for my face. I already have Chanel Powder Blush in Rose Bronze. It gives me a light pink on my cheeks.

Right now, Im looking for a blush with peachy tones and also a little brown (thats two different colors I want)

I say that to ask this, who makes really good blushes? Thank you for your input and I graciously await your response:smile:

I bought Nars Orgasm because of the # of rave reviews here.
I LOVE the color, but it's pretty sparkly IMO. . . I can only use it on my cheeks, then I dust a glitter free bronzer on my nose and temples.

I bought Nars Orgasm because of the # of rave reviews here.
I LOVE the color, but it's pretty sparkly IMO. . . I can only use it on my cheeks, then I dust a glitter free bronzer on my nose and temples.

Some are more shimmery than others - they do have colors with no shimmer if that would work better. I think in the description it says with or without shimmer. I have both types - my darker peachy shade is no shimmer.

NArs orgasm or Chanel Reflex for powder blushes

I actually mix a powder and cream....nars cactus flower (cream) with chanel reflex (power) over it or i put Nars orgasm (powder) over instead

Been using body shop's for years. Quite good colors, and what's important is it doesn't give my skin a bad reaction, like blackheads/pimples for example.
I don't wear blusher everyday, only on special occasions when I put full makeup.