Who makes great lambskin leather handbags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a really soft leather bag (I love the feel of lambskin leather). Any suggestions for brands that use this really soft leather?
    TIA!

2. Chloe and Kale have some great lambskin leather bags.

3. Chanel. Expensive, but imo the best.

4. Chloe bay bags are lambskin. There are a few Hayden-Harnetts in lambskin (the Sloane in particular) that are lovely soft leather.

5. Balenciaga! Used to be goatskin which was even softer, but they now use lambskin.

6. Ellen Tracy, 49 Square Miles

7. Thanks for all of the suggestions. I am falling in love with the Kale Palmer. Does anyone have this bag? Can it fit well on the shoulder?

8. Will second 49 Square Miles, they have the squishiest, most divine lambskin leather I have ever felt. :cloud9:

Linda

9. Loewe

10. Agree about 49 Square Miles! Also my Botkier Bianca is incredibly soft lambskin leather, as is my Dior Cannage hobo (but my Balenciaga IS the softest):love:

11. Chanel