Who makes good shoes?

Edz

Nov 4, 2006
Hello everyone,

Just wonder who make the best shoes? Manolo Blanik... who else? I'm looking for black flats.

FashionGrrrrl

Oct 24, 2006
Lanvin flats are the best I've ever tried, very solid construction and soooooo comfy, but they are hard to find unfortunately. I bought a pair of Manolo Blahnik flats but had to return them because the pointy toe box was squishing my toes, I guess it just depends on the shape of your feet whether you can wear them. I think there may be some that are less pointy though. Good luck!

Edz

Nov 4, 2006
Thanks. Don't think I can find Lanvin in Perth, Australia! Been looking at Ferragamo... See how it goes. Can't find Monolo either!

kate79

Jul 27, 2006
Philadelphia
I like Marc by Marc Jacobs for flats. They're definetly not the best quality shoe you can buy (although they're not bad at all) but I love the styles.

ashlend

Sep 9, 2006
My favorite black flats are my Cynthia Rowley "Skate" pair. They required 1 day of breaking in but now are very comfortable. London Sole is okay, but for casual wear only for me- their shoes aren't as structured or professional looking as some other flats.