Who LvOeS their Galliera??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im so torn...I was tryin to go for somethin NeW by getting the Totally in Azur(would be my 1st Azur)BuT now I am back to the Galliera Gm(Mono)...I was In LvOe with it until I saw IRL(seemed awkard) BuT, I am seeing on here how much this bag is adored by its owners...Hmmm Now I need help in deciding? Input much appreciated...If u have either of these bags ...Thanx

2. I went back and forth too, but I love it. I am for sure getting it. You should too!!

3. I have the Mono Galliera PM. I bought it right when it first came out and I loved it. I wore it almost everyday for almost 2 years. But sadly lately I grown out of love with it because of the black marks left by the rings. I think the earlier models had this "defect" but the later ones should be better. My Galliera looks really worn and I take great care of my bags. Oh well.

4. I LOVE mine!!!! I had it for almost 2 years now and it's my favorite bag. Very stylish and comfortable to carry.

5. I love mine! I got the the PM in Azur awhile ago and it's awesome. I usually mainly in the summer.

6. I love mines too!!! :biggrin:

7. Thanx for opinions!! Now, Azur or Mono? Hmmm

8. mono galliera for sure

9. I'm DYING to buy a Galliera in Azur. I've even had the money set aside for the past couple weeks. I just can't decide on the PM or the GM sizes. And I don't live anywhere even remotely close to an LV store/boutique so I'm not able to try them on :crybaby: I absolutely despise the hassle of dealing with returns. So I'm currently at a stand still....

10. I love my azur pm :smile: Its comfy to wear.

11. Omaha, buy it from vuitton.com. Returns are a breeze. I would buy both and return one if I were you.

12. mono!!!!!!!!!!;););)

13. azur!!!

14. I'll let you know as soon as it finally arrives! :graucho: But I've tried it on many times and I just adore it. For me it's only a bit awkward when it's full too much - like if you put a towel in it or something, because then it's hard to keep your arm down while it's on your shoulder. The strap is a bit short, I will say, but again, if it isn't too full that's not a problem for me.

15. I have an azur pm and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it