Who Loves Black HALO??

Oct 19, 2007
So I'm totally in love with Black Halo dresses. Laurel Berman has mastered the art of designing for the female silhouette. Doesn't matter if you're America Ferrera's size or as tiny as Kelly Ripa, her dresses look fabulous on.

Check out this Q and A on the designer-
http://insite.neimanmarcus.com/nminsite/2008/04/laurel-berman-o.html

My personal faves are-

Black Halo Jackie O dress in Black- Timelessly chic
Bouquet Cami in Grey and White- Sophisticated and Elegant
Keyhole Ruffle Sleeve Dress- VavaVOOM sexy
Fiona Sheath in Black- Demure yet sexy

LOL...the list goes on!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:- I JUST LOVE these dresses, I'll post pics next. :smile:
How do you all feel about Black Halo? What do you think? Love them or hate them?

Kim Kardashian in The black Halo bouquet Cami!

America Ferrera in the pleated bodice dress!

Tyra Banks in the purple Jackie O dress!

Kelly Ripa in the Jackie O dress!

Paris Hilton in the one shoulder Jackie O!

Super fab dresses!!:tup:

Attachments

• KKbh3.jpg
    KKbh3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 662
  • AFbh.jpg
    AFbh.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 626
  • Tyra Banks.jpg
    Tyra Banks.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 608
  • KRBH.jpg
    KRBH.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,101
  • Paris Hilton- BH.jpg
    Paris Hilton- BH.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 539
Their dresses look great but I have nowhere to wear it to these days.

If you want a deal, live.com/cashback has 50% cashback for a limited time on cuturecandy, and they carry some black halo. The selection isn't great, but 50% is a lot.

Their dresses look great but I have nowhere to wear it to these days.

If you want a deal, live.com/cashback has 50% cashback for a limited time on cuturecandy, and they carry some black halo. The selection isn't great, but 50% is a lot.

Oh Yay! They have a ton of Black Halo tops, just not the dresses. I think the dresses are a better deal but I love the tops too. You can wear them out to dinner, girls night out..wherever. I get so much use out of them. :yes:

I love black halo. Esp this one. I think her body looks amazing in it, and it doesn't look slutty(it looked slutty on audrina):
leighton-meester-gossip-girl-recap-04.jpg

I have the Jackie O dress in black and navy. Here are some modelling pics I took for the CL subforum.

Navy Jackie O with nude patent VPs:

navyhalonudevp2.jpg

Black Jackie O with leopard pony Sevillanas:

leopardsevillana.jpg

I have the Jackie O dress in black and navy. Here are some modelling pics I took for the CL subforum.

Navy Jackie O with nude patent VPs:

navyhalonudevp2.jpg

Black Jackie O with leopard pony Sevillanas:

leopardsevillana.jpg

Haute!! I love it! Black Halo and CLs..super stylish and chic. You look great honey! Thanks for sharing. :yahoo:
Everyone share your pics if you have any. I love that Black Halo's relatively affordable too.:tup: We're the real world celebs.

LOVE black halo! I have a Jackie O black dress, and have always lusted after the pleated bodice dress (they sold out in my size in the pinstripe..BOO!) I am always on the hunt for that dress in black in a large (since they seem to run small in the hip and thigh area, so I just get the top bodice tailored).

LOVE black halo! I have a Jackie O black dress, and have always lusted after the pleated bodice dress (they sold out in my size in the pinstripe..BOO!) I am always on the hunt for that dress in black in a large (since they seem to run small in the hip and thigh area, so I just get the top bodice tailored).

The Jackie O is a must have LBD, I love it. Yea, the pleated bodice dress sold out very quickly. I don't think they're recutting it either but they may. It's a hot dress. :smile: Yes I always size up and get them tailored too. :smile::rolleyes: