Who likes my new bag??

Lpcandacelee

Sep 21, 2010
Ok so it's "NEW" to me :P I'm new to the forum (been a Coach fanatic since I was 17 and walked into Foleys (at the time) and dropped $400 on my first love)

I'm now 24, and definatley more wise with me money lol. I snagged this Pink Coach Parker on ebay for $150. That was a steal to me considering I almost always pay $300 for Coach bags. Yes it's used, but like I said..

it's new to me!!

Anyone know of any super chic, super cute wallets to go with? I don't care if it matches or not. I like all things pink, I DEF DEF DEF like the new Poppy Demi Wallets that come in Mettalic and Gold (just can't find it anywhere besides the Coach store).

ink1.jpg

Any ideas where I can find the Poppy Demi Wallet for somewhere cheaper than the Coach store??
I really would DIE for this one.. Style 44060 The Silver metallic looking wallet.

I like it. I almost bought the same one at the outlet last week, but instead I found something that was more "me". They do make wallets that match. Otherwise try ebay or bonanzle for a good deal on a new/used wallet. And remember to get it authenticated here to be sure.
And welcome to tPF!