Who likes Hell's Kitchen?

Does anyone else what Top Chef? I watch the two; it is so painful to watch how idiotic the "chefs" are on Hells Kitchen. Where do they find these people? I love Chef Ramsey; he cracks me up.

I LOVE Chef Ramsey...

"OH COME ON....you F***ING, AS****** stupid Cow"...

He comes up with some of the most vial things...

Last night it was something like..."OH for FU*K SAKE.....FU*K me sensless"....lol....:nuts:

lol, I like this programme aswell. I'm assuming you're talking about the US version? I watched the last series and they were all just awful, how hard is it to do a task which he briefed you on before service! Ramsay's the best :biggrin:!

Chef Gordon Ramsey has a stank attitude. And you know that they're all acting anyway, because if he talked to people in the real world the way he talks to these people, his ass would have been whipped many times over already.

:tdown:

My husband came up behind me tonight as I was cooking dinner and yelled " Come on you f*****g Donkey! Move it!!"

:roflmfao:

I love this show and agree with everyone that they all suck! I loved it when the first girl got kicked off after making fun of Julia from the Waffle House. Rock is the only one I could really see winning.

Does anyone watch The Next Food Network Star? I love that one too and boy do they all suck as well!

Chef Gordon Ramsey has a stank attitude. And you know that they're all acting anyway, because if he talked to people in the real world the way he talks to these people, his ass would have been whipped many times over already.

:tdown:

Apparently, you have never worked in a restaurant kitchen. The more well known the head chef aka Ramsey, the more their 'tude is. It all has to do with weeding out the dead weight. Even on Top Chef, the critics give some major attitude to the contestants. Just not as vulgar as Chef Ramsey. IRL, it is worse. But the amount of experience these people are getting is priceless. They learn more in 3 months with these chefs than they do over a couple of years working for a lesser chef.