Who knows??

phebe

Apr 28, 2007
Roma
Hi gals, is my first time here in the Fendi's forum and i need your help! i' m in love with this bag and i'm looking for it, so i need some information for my search! Who knows the right name of this one, i've looked around and i suppose it's from the 'to you' collection, right? For what i've seen it's an 'hard to find' 'cause the only one i've found out there is the one canvas-patent, is it from the aw 07/08 collection or what?
thanks a lot

phebe

Apr 28, 2007
Roma
Hi gals, is my first time here in the Fendi's forum and i need your help! i' m in love with this bag and i'm looking for it, so i need some information for my search! Who knows the right name of this one, i've looked around and i suppose it's from the 'to you' collection, right? For what i've seen it's an 'hard to find' 'cause the only one i've found out there is the one canvas-patent, is it from the aw 07/08 collection or what?
thanks a lot
here is the pic

Attachments

Fendilover2822

Handbag Addict
Sep 9, 2006
USA
We have this exact bag in the outlet right now. We also have it in grey and taupe-ish colors and we also have it in the regular zucca. It is from the to you collection. It's a FW 08 bag. It doesn't have any special name. We call it the big or duffle to you bag. The smaller one is the convertible to you bag. I'm not sure of the price, I would have to check tomorrow at work.

phebe

Apr 28, 2007
Roma
Thank you!
i know, i've been in usa this summer and i saw it there in the orlando outlet... i've been stupid, i've thougth to came back there the last day to buy it but at the end i didn't have enough time to...know i'm back home and i don't know where to find it, so any information about it will help my search!

Fendilover2822

Handbag Addict
Sep 9, 2006
USA
Ok I'm at work looking at the tag. Here is all the info on the tag. LG/BAG/2U/LAMB+KID GOAT+CALF. 8BL101-XUL. Color code: F0QAI (BLK). REF# FOR FENDI STORES IS 80422. RETAIL $1695. Hope this helps!