Who knows what is in it?

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
Received this beautiful bag today for my birthday from a friend. My friend asked me to wait to open on my birthday. Wonder what it in it?

Attachments

• IMG_3820.JPG
    IMG_3820.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 560
Well, MiniMabel you got one out of two! This is a gift from my childhood friend and I am overwhelmed with her generosity. Our friendship spans many years, good times and some tough ones as well. We don't buy gifts every year so this was a special surprise.

The pictures don't do the stole or the wallet justice. The stole is the deep green with the black shimmery check and an eyelash trip. Warm, soft, large and beautiful. The colors of the wallet are oak, green and midnight. I will enjoy this wallet so much but the stole is a joy to wear!

Attachments

• IMG_3833.JPG
    IMG_3833.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_3834.JPG
    IMG_3834.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 367
Hi
I just joined this forum and for some reasons, I cannot post even after I fulfilled the requirement. I desperately need your advice in deciding a color for my next purchase.
I just bought a Cara bag with rivets in oxblood, and I am happy with my purchase. I got it from an outlet. After two weeks, I got text messages from the SA that they are having a sale on certain items.
They have Bayswater with belt in shrunken calf leather in oxblood color and black.
Since I got my cara in oxblood, it will be a no-brainer that I should get the black one. But I am still contemplating whether I should get the black or oxblood. Initially, I was drawn to oxblood, but then I thought it might be too much to get the same color bag in a row. My justification is that Cara bag has rivets and it is not classic, so I should get the Bayswater in oxblood as well as the classic item. Which color will be a better option? Most cost efficient? I have many bags (usually Rebecca Minkoff and Marc Jacobs), and Mulberry has been my dream brand. I know the mulberry bags aren't cheap and I do not want to regret after I get the bag. Every time I see a mod shot of each color, I keep switching my mind. What should I do? Lastly, do you think 675 dollars for the Bayswater with belt (regular size, not the small one) a good deal?
Thank you.

Hi
I just joined this forum and for some reasons, I cannot post even after I fulfilled the requirement. I desperately need your advice in deciding a color for my next purchase.
I just bought a Cara bag with rivets in oxblood, and I am happy with my purchase. I got it from an outlet. After two weeks, I got text messages from the SA that they are having a sale on certain items.
They have Bayswater with belt in shrunken calf leather in oxblood color and black.
Since I got my cara in oxblood, it will be a no-brainer that I should get the black one. But I am still contemplating whether I should get the black or oxblood. Initially, I was drawn to oxblood, but then I thought it might be too much to get the same color bag in a row. My justification is that Cara bag has rivets and it is not classic, so I should get the Bayswater in oxblood as well as the classic item. Which color will be a better option? Most cost efficient? I have many bags (usually Rebecca Minkoff and Marc Jacobs), and Mulberry has been my dream brand. I know the mulberry bags aren't cheap and I do not want to regret after I get the bag. Every time I see a mod shot of each color, I keep switching my mind. What should I do? Lastly, do you think 675 dollars for the Bayswater with belt (regular size, not the small one) a good deal?
Thank you.

It's a great deal, I'd go for Black personally and yes I think it's a great price, did they have small?

It's a great deal, I'd go for Black personally and yes I think it's a great price, did they have small?
No they did not have small ones. They had 50% on meduim cara quilted one in taupe color (600 dollars after diacount). I am leaning towards black. I should make my mind before the sale ends. Thanks for the advice. I posted phots of the bayswater. Everything in the photo was reduced to 50% off including the bayswater in the bottom. Does the black one still look better? Thank you for your advice.

Attachments

• image-2017-01-28-08-44-12.jpg
    image-2017-01-28-08-44-12.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 300
Reactions: Kendie26