Who knew? Not I...

Aslan

rainy
Nov 12, 2006
That Ugg made handbags! The wristlets are around 99 and the full-size around 300.

I've never seen anyone wearing them or talking about them....

985-290632-p.jpg

Yea, I knew they made them, however, I felt the same way about them as I felt about the footwear :throwup: Atleast with the footwear, they are functional and can be good for the winter.

That Ugg made handbags! The wristlets are around 99 and the full-size around 300.

I've never seen anyone wearing them or talking about them....

985-290632-p.jpg

That;s because they're ugly. well, after a while this bag grows on you to become an okay bag. If it were made with real suede and fur, you would have to pay a certain minimum price. but this bag is too ugly to pay 300.

I think I have seem something similiar at coach. I believe it had white rabbit fur and maybe some rhinestone accents to accent the white bag. although there is a similiarity, the coach seemed more attractive.

maybe it is the color, the size, cut. I just don't like it. You would be better off buying a Gloria Vanderbilt for maybe 40-50 (taxes, s&h included.) it's fake, inexpensive, and yet looks better.

Attachments

• cheapo.gif
    cheapo.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 38
They were somewhat big here in the Pacific NW last year - I think there were seen on celebrities at sundance. But really expensive for a bag that is going to look all matted after a couple of uses.
If I'm going to spend $$ on a bag I want it to last a little while, and look good doing it.