Who knew? Not I...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That Ugg made handbags! The wristlets are around 99 and the full-size around 300.

I've never seen anyone wearing them or talking about them....

[​IMG]

2. Yup, I knew that Ugg made handbags, I never really found them attractive, though.....

3. Yup, i just realized they did a few weeks ago. None really appealed to me.

4. I know about them because they're always piled HIGH on the clearance tables at NM, Nordstorm and even Nordstrom Rack.

5. Wow.

6. Yea, I knew they made them, however, I felt the same way about them as I felt about the footwear :throwup: Atleast with the footwear, they are functional and can be good for the winter.

7. I'm a recent convert to UGGs but I would not carry their bags...

8. I think the bag looks Okay, but I don't like the studs, too many of them! And I had no idea Ugg made bags!!

9. That;s because they're ugly. well, after a while this bag grows on you to become an okay bag. If it were made with real suede and fur, you would have to pay a certain minimum price. but this bag is too ugly to pay 300.

I think I have seem something similiar at coach. I believe it had white rabbit fur and maybe some rhinestone accents to accent the white bag. although there is a similiarity, the coach seemed more attractive.

maybe it is the color, the size, cut. I just don't like it. You would be better off buying a Gloria Vanderbilt for maybe 40-50 (taxes, s&h included.) it's fake, inexpensive, and yet looks better.

cheapo.gif
  10. Thanks for the advice, but I wasn't considering buying one. The bags are just a little um...too, um...furry for me...:P

11. They were somewhat big here in the Pacific NW last year - I think there were seen on celebrities at sundance. But really expensive for a bag that is going to look all matted after a couple of uses.
    If I'm going to spend $$ on a bag I want it to last a little while, and look good doing it.

12. I've seen them at Nordies. I prefer the look on the shoes than bags.