Who is waiting for a wine matinee?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The wait is going to kill me, but at least it will give me something to look forward to when I get back from my vacation.

2. Me! I try not to think about it but it's impossible not to.

3. ME ME ME!! i'm waiting for a matinee, and a nikki.

4. Me too...cant wait!!

5. I'm also waiting on a Wine Matinee!

6. Me, too! I have a picture of it open on my computer all the time just to remind me that it'll be here ... eventually. :girlsigh:

7. *raises hand* DITTO to what Desi said.

Is it May yet? :hysteric:

I'll just keep drooling over V. Hudge's pic of her rockin' the wine Matinee.... :girlsigh:

8. ^^i know i wish it was winter so i could wear a scarf with my matinee and go to starbucks and get a white choco mocha!

9. Me too! I already bought the scarf Vanessa Hudgens was wearing with the matinee!!!

10. Giiirrrllll, two snaps in a circle, Ain't that the truth! Have you ever tried a RASPBERRY WHITE MOCHA? That is my staple drink! It's so "deeliciouz" :lol: Please don't mind me I am corny.... :upsidedown:

Fiona, what scarf did you buy and where? Please share.... :angel: :hugs:

11. You're not corny, Dee, you're awesome! Your posts always make me laugh :P

12. awww thanks Cayce! :flowers: :hugs:

13. Yes I have one coming too! And I am so excited!!!! I had that bag shipped to my parents house as well and my father called me 2 days ago to tell me that a long box came for me. So I thought "what on earth could that be???" So I got so happy thinking it was the matinee since it is a long bag.

So I rush home and to my disappointment....not the bag. I forgot I ordered I new large umbrella from Target. I went from thinking my matinee was here to getting an umbrella! LOL!!! At least my RM will be even more protected in the rain! LOL!!!

14. I have one too!!

I have a stupid question... I know that Catalina kept pushing back the date of the production start date so that enough girls would buy them... when is 8 weeks up???!

15. Hey Daph! :flowers: If you ordered in the first batch, the wait is still only 8 weeks, which should be over sometime in May.... HTH :wlae: