*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

OK everybody!
I got my Black Piper Speedy today and it is the most incredible bag yet!!! Yes, I know that is a bold statement, but wowweee!
I did not get it from the LP sale, but rather I saw a NWT one on eBay and did a best offer and got it for $265 toal with s&h.
What a deal! It is beauty-full!
:yahoo::nuts:
(...I will post pix later, but I had to sneak the box in past DH and open it in the closet so he didn't see! LOL!)

I'm looking forward to seeing this bag....:supacool:

I'm looking forward to seeing this bag....:supacool:

OK here we go!
I apologize in advance for the 'wife-beater' and PJ bottoms (admittedly NOT very flattering attire!!!); I have been sick in bed for a few days, but my Piper Speedy delivery got me out of bed & ready to take some pix!
(Hubby is downstairs playing wii!!!).
I also added some pix of my other LP bags from the SS.

Pix 1&2: Piper Speedy Black
Pic 3: Aubergine Angie Speedy
Pic 4: Mini Quilted Dylan Speedy Black

Attachments

• IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_0826.JPG
    IMG_0826.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_0834.JPG
    IMG_0834.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 375
Ok, here's some more! (Again, sorry about the 'sick-attire'!)

Pix 1 & 2: Piper Tote Taupe
Pic 3: My first and original true love LP: My MIDNIGHT BOWLER! (shown here stuffed to the gills because this is the bag I am currently using!)

...now I am waiting for the Whisky Quilted Bowler...

Attachments

• IMG_0839.JPG
    IMG_0839.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0837.JPG
    IMG_0837.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_0836.JPG
    IMG_0836.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 338
OK, honest opinions everyone:
Which bag needs to go bye-bye???
I am thinking I definitely need to sell one.
I am thinking the Piper Taupe Tote.....

Please give me honest opinions...I can take it...
:crybaby:

^^

Gorgeous bags Cooper1!! How do you like the mini quilted dylan? I am thinking about getting the bowler in black. What do you think??

The black mini quilted is absolutely gorgeous, but really too small. I use it as an evening bag.
Get the regular sized Black Quilted Bowler. The leather is incredible, and I love the bowler style, of course! I am anxiously awaiting my Whiskey Quilted Bowler.
You will love the quilted leather! It is so lightweight and soft, and that price is amazing!!!
:tup:

^^

I meant the regular bowler. thanks so much for your input. I am so bummed I missed out on the marigold bowler :sad:

If you must get rid of 1 bag, I vote for the taupe piper. IMO, the color is kind of drab and I much prefer your other LP's. I just love the aubergine Angie, it's my fave LP and I have 5 lps.

^^

I meant the regular bowler. thanks so much for your input. I am so bummed I missed out on the marigold bowler :sad:

If you must get rid of 1 bag, I vote for the taupe piper. IMO, the color is kind of drab and I much prefer your other LP's. I just love the aubergine Angie, it's my fave LP and I have 5 lps.

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.
I was pretty much thinking the same thing about the Taupe....

Yes, you will love the Black Quilted leather. My little Black Quilted Speedy is my husband's favorite LP bag of mine because of the "cute leather".

Go with your gut girl! I have the Piper in taupe and I really love it. Isn't the leather on the Angie and Pip so nice? I am waiting for my Angie and am curious if they are the same leather?

Go with your gut girl! I have the Piper in taupe and I really love it. Isn't the leather on the Angie and Pip so nice? I am waiting for my Angie and am curious if they are the same leather?

I love the Piper Tote, but I definitely like the Piper Speedy better. The size and shape fit me alot better. The leather on the Piper and Angie is totally different. The leather on the Piper is so soft and squishy you can roll it in a ball, the leather on the Angie feels thicker, and not so super soft, but mine softened up alot with use. I love both types of leather. The Angie leather definitely has a rougher surface, but still very soft texture.

here is my dylan bowler in marigold, wallet in iron, and a silver waist belt! i love them all! all pics are without flash. the bag color is fairly accurate, maybe a bit darker depending on lighting

stupid me put leather conditioner on the bag, it got a bit discolored but i dont think its super noticeable? its on the back anyway, so people wont see it much. but as you probably know, its the worst when you yourself know it's there! i took a pic w/out flash (its that horizontal dark part across the leather)...tell me its not horrible!

Attachments

• IMG_8866.JPG
    IMG_8866.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_8870.JPG
    IMG_8870.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_8873.JPG
    IMG_8873.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 268