*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

^ All I bought was the marigold Dylan this time, I'm really thinking about getting one of those clutches with the chain strap...From the SS, I bought the gray blob.

I am!
I am waiting for the Whiskey Quilted Dylan Bowler, and on the same day my "best offer" of $265 got the NWT Black Piper Speedy on eBay!
Waiting impatiently for both!
:whistle:

You got the Whiskey Quilted Dylan Bowler?!!! OMG that bag is gorgeous!!! You have to post pics when you get it! I think that's one we don't yet have pictures of!?

OK everybody!
I got my Black Piper Speedy today and it is the most incredible bag yet!!! Yes, I know that is a bold statement, but wowweee!
I did not get it from the LP sale, but rather I saw a NWT one on eBay and did a best offer and got it for $265 toal with s&h.
What a deal! It is beauty-full!
:yahoo::nuts:
(...I will post pix later, but I had to sneak the box in past DH and open it in the closet so he didn't see! LOL!)

You got the Whiskey Quilted Dylan Bowler?!!! OMG that bag is gorgeous!!! You have to post pics when you get it! I think that's one we don't yet have pictures of!?

Yupper!
I can't wait to see it!
...but of course it has to be hidden, like the Piper Speedy, and brought out into the world slowly exposing it to DH, like "oh, you haven't seen this bag? I got this a while ago..."
:shame: