*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

ME! Aubergine Angie Speedy and the crimson Angie Speedy. Just notified tonight that the aubergine is on the way, but it's not 'in the system' yet so I have no idea of a true date, yet. I'M SO EXCITED!!!

i got my marigold dylan already!!! (i live in LA so i got it next day :biggrin:) it is sooo lovely, the leather is beautiful. as another tpfer said, its a mustard yellow. i like it though. i am planning to applegard it and use it tomorrow!

i am waiting on my dylan wallet and belt which should get here tmw, will post pics of my loot then.

^^

Please post pics. I REALLY wanted this bag but hesitated and the next day they weren't on sale anymore. What was the sale price on the marigold dylan again? Was it $240? Thanks

Oh Crap---I think I meant to say pumpkin!!! It's all this crack I smoke, it's starting to screw with my brain--sorry! I just know I've always wanted that marigold mini dylan and then when I saw the Pumpkin I HAD to have that. So now I have a regular sized (marigold) Dylan and I couldn't be happier!!! :wlae:

What else did you get Toni???