*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :smash:

2. sorry ladies... but man... that color is on fire! i seriously need to win the lotto!

3. :police::police:

4. =)

5. The Piper Speedy does come with a shoulder strap, right?

I can't believe I'm still having to call LP with "issues". >:sad:

6. That stinks!!! So sorry!

7. about to break down and buy the new leaf colored tote now....i love it so.... :heart:

8. Yes.. it come with the shoulder strap. Don't tell me that they didn't include that?!:nogood:

9. I love that color ! And that cherry one too...

I'm just going to have to live vicariously through all of you...my TV died and I had to get a new one and the car needs new tires, so I'm on a purse/shoe/clothes ban until I take care of these other "necessities" !:rolleyes:

10. lol... darn those "necessities":P

11. so did you get it? when does it arrive? :graucho:

12. i didnt...i am still scouring ebay for good deals.... i might get the dylan mahogany shoulder first....

13. hi everyone....
    anyone around?

14. Hi Coop! So nice to see you. Hope that everything is going well for you, too.

15. Well guys - I'm back from vacation. While on vacation I decided to NOT call LP and get upset. Now I'm home and back to work I need to sort through the mess... we'll see what happens.

I think there are about 100 new pages here to catch up on!! LOL! Off to read!