Who is up for a small reveal???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    I was a travelling out of Heathrow yesterday and dropped a visit to the Mulberry shop!

Who wants to see what I got?

I also had a wonderful chat with the sales assistant and asked her whether people keep buying now that the prices are so high. She said they still have customers that buy but most customers entering the shop only look around and don't buy.

She also said that hopefully now that Guillon is gone, some things will change in order to get the customers they lost. Basically she was spot on and agreed with what most of us say here! Mulberry was an affordable brand and by increasing the prices to get customers who buy Chanel and LV they alienated their core pool of customers. Those who buy Chanel and LV will still buy those brands and not turn to Mulberry.

2. I'm here :smile:

3. Me too

4. #4 Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    Deleted the link because they were not working! Sorry! :smile:

I am pretty useless with technology! :biggrin:

5. Ok, never mind I will upload from my phone. It works better!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396111724.321968.jpg

6. And another one:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396111866.712607.jpg

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396112439.294346.jpg

8. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396112468.847658.jpg

I am sooo in love with it!

9. Gorgeous! What will you use her for?

10. 1) I was thinking mainly for easy access to essentials in the bag, like passport, ID, driving license, bills, USB stick and train/bus/air tickets, iPod shuffle etc. Just for small, but very important things!!! ;)

2) And then perhaps as a clutch too. It is a large pouch so I think it will be useful when you're out for drinks or dinner and you only need very few things with you!

I got her for 187.30 with the discount.

11. Sounds great. Enjoy her :smile:

12. Very nice, I am sure you will enjoy!

13. Love that pouch!

14. Congrats!!

15. Very pretty!