Who is up for a Reveal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My very first Fendi arrived today :yahoo::woohoo:

Big up to Pret-a-Beaute who excelled themselves on packaging and presentation...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Waiting...:popcorn:

3. Hey Damierlover nice to see you :biggrin:

Here are a few more pics:

[​IMG]

It was double dust bagged (first one was black velvet with pink ribbon and the second a black silky fabric)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. :party: Let's get this party started! Waiting for the grand entrance...

5. Finally:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mod pics soon...

Attached Files:

6. (I have the same one in black)....waiting....

7. PS- Sorry for the awful nails, had an op on fri and had to remove all polish and didn't feel well enough yet to re-do them :blush:

8. Gorgeous! You are going to love it! I love my black one, but I have been wanting to get the tobacco for a while now! Enjoy your new bag!

9. OOH i really want the black one too, but i have only seen it at LuisaViaRoma, is that the one that you mean? :biggrin:

10. Thankyou sweetie :hugs:

Did you do a reveal of your black one? Would love to see IRL pics :love::biggrin:

11. I had bought mine before I joined tPF. I will have to add pics of my bags in the near future.:smile:

12. Hey, no worries. I will watch out for you just in case :biggrin:

13. I haven't been to that site before. I purchased my black one from the Bloomingdale's store in King of Prussia, PA.