Who is up for a quick metallic reveal?? :)

May I ask how the material feels? Soft like the usual lambskin feel or a bit harder and more structural? Could this be a carefree bag or one that you would handle with care? Tia! Its such a pretty color and love the hw combo!!!

May I ask how the material feels? Soft like the usual lambskin feel or a bit harder and more structural? Could this be a carefree bag or one that you would handle with care? Tia! Its such a pretty color and love the hw combo!!!

Hard to describe but its a totally different leather. Its firmer than lambskin, feels more ridgid than lambskin but not as rigid as patent. It is bit tougher feeling than lambskin (time will tell if it actually is!) and if you run a finger on it its a bit rougher/abraisive than caviar because of the finish.

Hard to describe but its a totally different leather. Its firmer than lambskin, feels more ridgid than lambskin but not as rigid as patent. It is bit tougher feeling than lambskin (time will tell if it actually is!) and if you run a finger on it its a bit rougher/abraisive than caviar because of the finish.

What exactly is the leather...some said goatskin, others said calfskin...? Really like the color and from what you describe, would love the texture too! Soo excited! though with metallics, a bit concerned if the metallic layer would chip off...kinda like what we heard about the metallic boy 14s....can't wait to see it in store!!!

What exactly is the leather...some said goatskin, others said calfskin...? Really like the color and from what you describe, would love the texture too! Soo excited! though with metallics, a bit concerned if the metallic layer would chip off...kinda like what we heard about the metallic boy 14s....can't wait to see it in store!!!

I was told by the SA that it is goatskin and that it is a bit easier to care for than lambskin. Harder to scratch. She did say however as its light to avoid rain!!

Whats very strange is it came with no info label unlike all my other Chanel pieces. I have the authenticity card etc.. but that tag was nowhere to be seen.

I dont think anyone who has posted pictures of the minis has mentioned the proper color name either come to think of it. If anyone does find out the name/color please do post! I also want to know!!