Who is up for a little quick reveal.....

Well! After a long debate about buying preLVed due to potential canvas issues with the new ones i decided to buy new in the boutique last night. My first speedy! I never was able to carry handheld ones as I have a herd of little kids and needed my hands free, but as they are now older I love the idea of smaller handheld bags! Here is my little spring speedy that will replace my never full DA on most days.... And then I can use my Eva DA for nights out [emoji173]️🍾[emoji173]️🍾[emoji173]️🍾[emoji173]️....ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451838310.783784.jpg

Well! After a long debate about buying preLVed due to potential canvas issues with the new ones i decided to buy new in the boutique last night. My first speedy! I never was able to carry handheld ones as I have a bird of little kids and needed my hands free, but as they are now older I love the idea of smaller handheld bags! Here is my little spring speedy that will replace my never full DA on most days[emoji173]️🍾[emoji173]️🍾[emoji173]️🍾[emoji173]️....View attachment 3230179

Congrats!! She's a cutie!!!

Well! After a long debate about buying preLVed due to potential canvas issues with the new ones i decided to buy new in the boutique last night. My first speedy! I never was able to carry handheld ones as I have a herd of little kids and needed my hands free, but as they are now older I love the idea of smaller handheld bags! Here is my little spring speedy that will replace my never full DA on most days.... And then I can use my Eva DA for nights out [emoji173]️🍾[emoji173]️🍾[emoji173]️🍾[emoji173]️....View attachment 3230179

Congratulations! You're going to love it. She is a beauty. Enjoy!