Who is the RM girl?

Name: Jill

Resides: Boston, MA

Hobbies: hanging out with friends, reading, shopping and i love taking long walks.

Favorite purse brands: RM, marc by marc jacobs

Fave clothing brands: Urban Outfitters, Zara, A&F

Fave drinks: DD iced coffee, smart water and cranberry juice.

Fave foods: MACARONI AND CHEESE!

Fave TV shows: Friday Night Lights, sex & the city, modern family, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Mad Men, The League, Sons of Anarchy and Are you Being Served?

Fave movies: The Help, Easy A, The Town and The Departed. (i love movies that take place in Boston.)

Fave singer/artist: Adele, Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson, The Beatles, Tom Petty.

Odd things about me: I'm very routine oriented and hate when my routines are broken.

Something that scare me: heights (i'm deathly afraid even on escalators and ladders.)

Current obsessions: Peeps marshmallow candy , aviator sunglasses and all Boston sports.

Dream handbag: A Balenciaga Giant City....I google images of it everyday and would love it in Anthracite.

Bostonbean84 said:
Name: Jill

Resides: Boston, MA

Hobbies: hanging out with friends, reading, shopping and i love taking long walks.

Favorite purse brands: RM, marc by marc jacobs

Fave clothing brands: Urban Outfitters, Zara, A&F

Fave drinks: DD iced coffee, smart water and cranberry juice.

Fave foods: MACARONI AND CHEESE!

Fave TV shows: Friday Night Lights, sex & the city, modern family, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Mad Men, The League, Sons of Anarchy and Are you Being Served?

Fave movies: The Help, Easy A, The Town and The Departed. (i love movies that take place in Boston.)

Fave singer/artist: Adele, Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson, The Beatles, Tom Petty.

Odd things about me: I'm very routine oriented and hate when my routines are broken.

Something that scare me: heights (i'm deathly afraid even on escalators and ladders.)

Current obsessions: Peeps marshmallow candy , aviator sunglasses and all Boston sports.

Dream handbag: A Balenciaga Giant City....I google images of it everyday and would love it in Anthracite.

I LOVE It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! Can't believe I forgot to mention that one!

Ok I have lurked in here for a LONG time and never posted. I will fess up even though I am like the granny of the group. I DO want to THANK you girls for posting photos when you have a bag or are at the store and holding it. It does make a difference and a lot of times I will buy because of your photo. So thank you.

Name: Sondra
Resides: Houston, Tx
Occupation: Stay at home mom/empty nester. Hubby works for oil co.
Hobbies: purse hunting, reading, biking, movies, TRYING to exercise more
Fave purse brands: RM, Marc Jacobs, some Coach, a little of other-lower ends too(LaVictoire, Junior Drake)
Fave Clothing brands: Any brand that makes blue jeans
Fave Drinks: diet coke, zero vitamin water
Fave Foods: Shrimp, chocolate, pizza
Fave t.v. shows: Person of Interest, Homeland, In Plain Sight
Fave Movies: Too many to begin. But all are OLD like Wizard of Oz
Fave singer: Beatles, hands down.
Odd things about me: I dont care about clothes at all, only bags and I give them away after a short time. I dont keep them long.
Something that scares me: Snakes and there are plenty in Houston
Current obsession: Finding another bag
Dream bag: I have none really, I know it usually when I see it but I prefer E/W bags.

Ok I have lurked in here for a LONG time and never posted. I will fess up even though I am like the granny of the group. I DO want to THANK you girls for posting photos when you have a bag or are at the store and holding it. It does make a difference and a lot of times I will buy because of your photo. So thank you.

Fave purse brands: RM, Marc Jacobs, some Coach, a little of other-lower ends too(LaVictoire, Junior Drake)
Odd things about me: I dont care about clothes at all, only bags and I give them away after a short time. I dont keep them long.
Dream bag: I have none really, I know it usually when I see it but I prefer E/W bags.

omg, marcia marcia macia

hah i love your username

Cool! I should have put purse hunting in my hobby list too!
I'm same with clothes too! If it weren't for work, I will not spend much on clothes...

Name: since this is a public forum, you guys can call me Alina :P

Resides: Tallahassee, FL

Hobbies: horseback riding (specifically show jumping), writing fiction (and fan fiction :lol:), jogging, shopping, traveling, photography, actually just anything creative

Fave purse brands: Rebecca Minkoff, Dooney & Bourke, Michael Kors; and although I don't own any (yet), I also love Louis Vuitton bags for their timelessness

Fave Clothing brands: American Eagle, Gap, Paper Heart, Heartloom, Whitney Eve, LC Lauren Conrad, Forever 21, and pretty much anything else I see that I like whether it has a brand or not haha

Fave Drinks: Smart water, coffee, homemade smoothies

Fave Foods: chocolate, cheese, Nicaraguan cuisine, and anything Greek too

Fave TV shows: Lost, Shattered (was canceled after one amazing season), the Big Bang Theory, and hold on now because I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi geek, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica (the 2003 rehash) :heart:

Fave Movies: The Lord of the Rings trilogy, No Reservations, Blood Diamond, Nim's Island, Australia, Becoming Jane, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Slumdog Millionare, How to Marry a Millionaire (with Marilyn Monroe), Pride & Prejudice (with Keira Knightley), Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, Finding Forrester (with Sean Connery)

Fave music: oh boy, here I go: Bon Iver, The National, M83, Switchfoot, OneRepublic, The Fray, Lykke Li, Jenn Grant, Seabird, Keane, Johnny Cash, Sia, Enya, Jonny Diaz, U2, Sigur Ros, Coldplay, Jonsi, Hillsong United, Jack Johnson, Regina Spektor, Madame Recamier, Mat Kearney, Chris Tomlin, Clues, KT Tunstall, Goo Goo Dolls, Vanessa Carlton, Colbie Caillat, Carrousel, Joel Piedt, Hadriel, The Beatles, Julieta Venega, David Crowder Band, Mandi Mapes, Erin McCarley, Ginny Owens, okay I'll stop now. I could have my own thread just for music :lol:

Odd things about me: I'm extremely picky about my shoes. I'm so picky that for a while all I had in my closet were brown shoes because they matched the most with everything in my closet. Thankfully I've branched out a little now, but I probably wear flip flops more than any other shoe, which is totally normal for where I live.

Something that scares me: being single while all my friends get married. happening to me right now. it's really weird.

Current obsession: my new RM which is in the mail and supposed to come on Tuesday :happydance:

Dream bag: a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene... one day it will be mine :cloud9:

Delurking to introduce myself since I'm a relatively new Minkette

Name: Christy

Resides: Maryland suburbs of DC

Hobbies: reading, going out to dinner/drinks, and just now getting into shooting

Favorite purse brands: RM, MBMJ, Coach, LV

Fave clothing brands: Anthropologie, Target, J. Crew (stores, not brands but you get the idea!)

Fave drinks: Riesling, strawberry banana smoothies, and Coke

Fave foods: too many to name...

Fave TV shows: Community, Mad Men, Happy Endings, Revenge, Veronica Mars, Walking Dead

Fave movies: terrible action and horror movies

Fave singer/artist: indie/alternative rock

Odd things about me: I am obsessed with roller coasters

Something that scare me: driving across bridges

Current obsessions: Hunger Games!!!

Dream handbag: Mulberry Bayswater in Oak

legacychristy said:
Delurking to introduce myself since I'm a relatively new Minkette

Name: Christy

Resides: Maryland suburbs of DC

Hobbies: reading, going out to dinner/drinks, and just now getting into shooting

Favorite purse brands: RM, MBMJ, Coach, LV

Fave clothing brands: Anthropologie, Target, J. Crew (stores, not brands but you get the idea!)

Fave drinks: Riesling, strawberry banana smoothies, and Coke

Fave foods: too many to name...

Fave TV shows: Community, Mad Men, Happy Endings, Revenge, Veronica Mars, Walking Dead

Fave movies: terrible action and horror movies

Fave singer/artist: indie/alternative rock

Odd things about me: I am obsessed with roller coasters

Something that scare me: driving across bridges

Current obsessions: Hunger Games!!!

Dream handbag: Mulberry Bayswater in Oak

Yay! Another Marylander! :smile:

Name: G

Resides: Orlando, FL (Originally Boston, MA)

Hobbies: Shopping! Board games, hanging with friends, trying new restaurants, playing with my 2 babies (dogs)

Favorite purse brands: RM, LV, Gucci, Chanel

Fave clothing brands: No brand loyalty... I buy almost everything at TJ Maxx though!

Fave drinks: Plain iced tea, DD iced coffee, diet Pepsi

Fave foods: Anything involving a potato - baked, fried, mashed, sliced, mmm

Fave TV shows: The Walking Dead, Dexter, It's Always Sunny, Whitney, New Girl, Hoarders (my future, buried in bags, I fear)

Fave movies: Se7en, The Game, Fight Club, Orphan, SAW (only the 1st one!), Finding Nemo

Fave singer/artist: Adele, Dope, Maroon 5, Prince, Marilyn Manson, Britney Spears, Seal, Flo Rida... I could keep going but it will only make LESS sense than it already does

Odd things about me: Marshmallow Peeps used to freak me out, but now one of my dogs is obsessed with the stuffed toy ones so I'm over it... if I pick up a stuffed animal in a store and notice a flaw, I can't switch it out for another one. When I was little, I didn't want to hurt their feelings. I don't know what my problem is NOW.

Something that scares me: I'm not keen on heights... losing my parents...

Current obsessions: Rebecca Minkoff MAMs... gormet cupcakes... Adam Levine.

Dream handbag: Some sort of black lambskin leather Chanel tote (used to be the Sharpei, hands down). I need a winning lottery ticket for this one, I'm afraid.

Hobbies: Shopping! Board games, hanging with friends, trying new restaurants, playing with my 2 babies (dogs)

Fave clothing brands: No brand loyalty... I buy almost everything at TJ Maxx though!

Fave TV shows: The Walking Dead, Dexter, It's Always Sunny, Whitney, New Girl, Hoarders (my future, buried in bags, I fear)

Fave movies: Se7en, The Game, Fight Club, Orphan, SAW (only the 1st one!), Finding Nemo

Fave singer/artist: Adele, Dope, Maroon 5, Prince, Marilyn Manson, Britney Spears, Seal, Flo Rida... I could keep going but it will only make LESS sense than it already does

Odd things about me: Marshmallow Peeps used to freak me out, but now one of my dogs is obsessed with the stuffed toy ones so I'm over it... if I pick up a stuffed animal in a store and notice a flaw, I can't switch it out for another one. When I was little, I didn't want to hurt their feelings. I don't know what my problem is NOW.

Dream handbag: Some sort of black lambskin leather Chanel tote (used to be the Sharpei, hands down). I need a winning lottery ticket for this one, I'm afraid.

nothing, you're just awesome

tobefetching said:

We need to hang out and watch movies together while we obsess over Adam Levine.