Who is the RM girl?

Okay I will start since there seems to be so many newbies(including myself!) I thought it might be fun to say a little about ourselves without divulging too much!! ;)

Me: 38 Yikes how did I get sooo old!!!
Married, 1 child (the love of my life for real he is a doll)
I work 4 days a week about 30 hours, for a semi large company as the HR director, I manage to stay on TPF all day I just minimize it! :angel:

I have loved handbags since I was very young that and shoes! I started with coach and but my first pink Gucci clutch at 17 while in Italy and it was all done hill from there.
I think Balenciaga is my ideal bag but I hate that they get so beat up if you use them. I had coach bags that lasted years and years. I am hoping the RM give me a new love as well as a BE I ordered.

I'm 19! Yay! Haha I have been interested in fashion for as long as I can remember, and I have 3 coach bags that I bought myself throughout highschool. I'm a sophomore at my university, and my major is PR with a minor in advertisement, so I'm not 100% sure what I want to do/where I want to work. Along with going to school, I work at a 5 star Salon & Spa! I work at the front desk and I loooove my job.

I just started being able to afford high-end designer bags a few months ago (even though I can't really afford them, I'm supposed to be saving for my trip to Italy :lol:) and I bought 2 bals, and now my 2 RM's and I'm eyeing a Michael Kors haha.

That's a little bit about me :P

I'm 19! Yay! Haha I have been interested in fashion for as long as I can remember, and I have 3 coach bags that I bought myself throughout highschool. I'm a sophomore at my university, and my major is PR with a minor in advertisement, so I'm not 100% sure what I want to do/where I want to work. Along with going to school, I work at a 5 star Salon & Spa! I work at the front desk and I loooove my job.

I just started being able to afford high-end designer bags a few months ago (even though I can't really afford them, I'm supposed to be saving for my trip to Italy :lol:) and I bought 2 bals, and now my 2 RM's and I'm eyeing a Michael Kors haha.

That's a little bit about me :P

You are a Seattle gal right?? You work at GJ?

Thats awesome, I live over near the ocean and Golden Gardens in NW Seattle! I love Bell Square, but haven't been there in forever! I am indeed off to Italy to study, I can't wait! I'm going for 6 weeks to Florence and we're travling every 3 day weekend--I've heard to watch out for the hot italian men :graucho:

^^^LOL you girls are funny. Speaking of Seattle, I am supposed to be moving there in two weeks. I might be reconsidering though.

Anyway, I'm 24, graduated from college with a degree in English and worked in IT sales at IBM until I quit two weeks ago to pursue a higher paying position in Seattle. BUT I'm freaking out because another job in sales makes me want to barf in my mouth. So I'm trying to decide what I want to do with my life, and how I'm going to pay the bills if I don't take this fancy schmancy job.

Sorry, just had to vent a little, and it felt good :smile: I'm having a breakdown over here! Anyway, wish me luck ;)

Oh this is interesting! I am 22 and work as a tech at a nearby hospital to gain some experience. I work 3 twelve hour shifts a week and they are all 7pm to 7am. YIKES! :wacko: I am currently on my *year off* and will be starting medical school this August at my dream school to train for my dream job:love I love learning so I miss school dearly, and I just cannot wait to get back to school and make new friends. Its so 3rd grade I know, but I'm banished in suburbia right now. I just recently got in to purses because I think of purses and shoes as investments, but purses moreso. I think a well made purse can be the ultimate companion and can last a good long time if you take care of it. I prolly shouldn't buy them, but I realize that once I get back to school I will not have time for purse-loving as much and will have to be satisfied with what I have since i will not be working and will instead have major loans. :cry: So for the now I am buying what I can afford on my small wage... I have 2 LV and 1RM blue night MAM and a night/gold crackle MAM on the way and hopefully a Nikki or a Jane in the near future. I think you guys are an awesome group and I always look forward to checking out who has a new bag or the interesting questions posted on this subforum. :hugs:

^^^LOL you girls are funny. Speaking of Seattle, I am supposed to be moving there in two weeks. I might be reconsidering though.

Anyway, I'm 24, graduated from college with a degree in English and worked in IT sales at IBM until I quit two weeks ago to pursue a higher paying position in Seattle. BUT I'm freaking out because another job in sales makes me want to barf in my mouth. So I'm trying to decide what I want to do with my life, and how I'm going to pay the bills if I don't take this fancy schmancy job.

Sorry, just had to vent a little, and it felt good :smile: I'm having a breakdown over here! Anyway, wish me luck ;)

Seattle is awesome! You will love it if you end up moving here! If you don't want to take a certain job because you can't stand the environment, maybe you shouldn't take it? But then again, you need to do what you need to do to pay the bills! Life is too short IMO, but sometimes we all need to take a different path to get to the place we want to ultimately end up. Maybe you should take the job, and see how it ends up? If you REALLY don't like it, you could always look for another job opprotunity? GL!

Oh this is interesting! I am 22 and work as a tech at a nearby hospital to gain some experience. I work 3 twelve hour shifts a week and they are all 7pm to 7am. YIKES! :wacko: I am currently on my *year off* and will be starting medical school this August at my dream school to train for my dream job:love I love learning so I miss school dearly, and I just cannot wait to get back to school and make new friends. Its so 3rd grade I know, but I'm banished in suburbia right now. I just recently got in to purses because I think of purses and shoes as investments, but purses moreso. I think a well made purse can be the ultimate companion and can last a good long time if you take care of it. I prolly shouldn't buy them, but I realize that once I get back to school I will not have time for purse-loving as much and will have to be satisfied with what I have since i will not be working and will instead have major loans. :cry: So for the now I am buying what I can afford on my small wage... I have 2 LV and 1RM blue night MAM and a night/gold crackle MAM on the way and hopefully a Nikki or a Jane in the near future. I think you guys are an awesome group and I always look forward to checking out who has a new bag or the interesting questions posted on this subforum. :hugs:

Wow, it seems like your life is crazy-hectic! I'm glad your purses are your outlet, and seem to keep you sane! I think thats the way with all of is here.

Seattle rocks and there are lot so fjobs here but shhh don't tell anyone! Heck check out the Bill Gates foundation they have a zillion jobs and then you could have a fancy shamncy job and be doing something worth while too! :yes:

Well lady you will be rocking your cohorts at Med school with all your purses!:rochard:

I'm 23 years old and live in Vancouver, BC (the rainy city! It was even snowing here today!) I love learning, and did degrees in psychology, ancient history and accounting. I'm working as an accountant now, and studying to get my CA (Canadian equivalent of a CPA).

I fell in love with Bal first, but have ventured into the LV and RM world. Most of my bags are purchased when I'm studying or working. I also love shoes (CL and Manolos!), dresses and cosmetics. I plan on buying the Plan B bag in Tangerine after I finish my next big examination, as a congratulatory present!!

I'm 23 years old and live in Vancouver, BC (the rainy city! It was even snowing here today!) I love learning, and did degrees in psychology, ancient history and accounting. I'm working as an accountant now, and studying to get my CA (Canadian equivalent of a CPA).

I fell in love with Bal first, but have ventured into the LV and RM world. Most of my bags are purchased when I'm studying or working. I also love shoes (CL and Manolos!), dresses and cosmetics. I plan on buying the Plan B bag in Tangerine after I finish my next big examination, as a congratulatory present!!

I see you got your Bordeaux! I saw it on fleabay very gorgeous!! I think I must be the grandma of the group! :sweatdrop: